August 2012 Roll Call!!

dixiegirl

6 weeks from today YAHOO
I'm dying to start packing, but know its a little too early. I do have toiletries all bought and stashed away already
Oh I hear you there!! Speaking of toiletries have you gone into a Bed Bath and Beyond??? Dear lord their travel size area is Unfreakinbelieveable!!!! Its huge!! Yes I get very excited over that stuff, When I start looking at that department it means DISNEY is on its way!!

Upvote 0

2bornot2be

I finally got my tags and paperwork. I'm soooo excited!!!!!!!!!!
I can now finally put the final touch on my luggage. The new tags look great!!!!! Now I need to sign up for photopass.

Upvote 0

coltow

Oh I hear you there!! Speaking of toiletries have you gone into a Bed Bath and Beyond??? Dear lord their travel size area is Unfreakinbelieveable!!!! Its huge!! Yes I get very excited over that stuff, When I start looking at that department it means DISNEY is on its way!!
No I haven't been to BB&B. I live near a Christmas Tree Shop and got most of my travel stuff there, including small sunblocks so we can head straight to pool after check-in. Our flight doesn't land until 3:30pm so we are gonna hit the pool instead of park on day 1

Upvote 0

dixiegirl

No I haven't been to BB&B. I live near a Christmas Tree Shop and got most of my travel stuff there, including small sunblocks so we can head straight to pool after check-in. Our flight doesn't land until 3:30pm so we are gonna hit the pool instead of park on day 1
Yeah I think thats our plan as well, our flight does'nt get into Orlando till 5: 15 pm, so I believe we'll be at the pool .We'll be trying AKL, for the first couple of days of our trip and I hear and see that their pool is great! (still dying to see my kids faces!)

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom