August 2011 Roll Calls

dixiegirl

So I will say this if there is already an August roll call in progress , I appologize, direct me there! I did search an came up empty!

So I am starting this one! We're all booked , staying at our Home DVC resort SSR!!! Going with my Babe , two girls , Nephew and wife. Our Nephew has'nt been back to Disney since 2006 so there's lots of new stuff for him and his wife to see !
We'll be there the 20th -27th.
I have'nt been to disney in August since 2000 , we've always done September , but with our Oldest in middle school, way to much work for her to play make up!
But thats ok, we're still getting our fix!
Anyone else hop on August Roll call!!

And yes I'll take the Heat and humidity any day over crowds!!

xsupaxmanxsfnex

Plane leaves in 2 days 13 hours and 23 minutes!!!
As of now it looks like a fabulous day for flying! Let's hope it stays that way!!
I'm off work tomorrow then work in the morning on Saturday and then I will be in full trip mode! Can't wait!!

Upvote 0

bow0303

We start driving tomorrow morning!!! I just gave the girls their 4 new Disney movies for the road trip as well as a new game for the Leapster! I'm about 70% packed (bday cake for DD4 put me behind) and am about to make a Disney play list on my ipod for our "choreographed" arrival. :D

Have fun. Thats a neat idea about the play list for arrival.

Upvote 0

bow0303

7 days. This time a week from now, we'll be pulling out heading for "The Happiest place on Earth".

Quick question for everyone. We need to make 3 modifications to existing reservations. Has anyone had any luck in the week before arrival?

Upvote 0

HouCuseChickie

So, we just drove into Orlando early this evening. We're in a small motel on Irlo Bronson about 3mi from the Maingate- ready to wake up early tomorrow morning and surprise our girls. I have the video camera ready as well as the MK Welcome Med. for driving through the Maingate. DD4 says she knows what the surprise is, but won't tell us what she thinks it is. I don't know if she really knows since she said it's only a medium level surprise. She failed to noticed DTD area, but saw the HP signs over near IoA and mentioned something about Disney- but it was more of a "Maybe they can put some Disney billboards up and have some Disney stuff here." She's only 4 and doesn't know all of this stuff is right near each other- so to speak- so I don't know if she gets that we're right near WDW. Can't wait for tomorrow!!!

Upvote 0

dixiegirl

Original Poster
2 days after today, I can taste my sugar cookie sandwich with vanilla ice cream in the middle.

I was just saying last nite that I could go for a disney sugar cookie with the confetti mickey heads,but with ice cream in the middle,never had that! Might have to ,in 4 days!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom