Attraction Poster Contest #4 - Tower of Terror

Status
Not open for further replies.

NowInc

a few minutes here...a few minutes there...progress is being made...

Attachments

• progress.gif
    progress.gif
    19.5 KB · Views: 217

ACE

OK, here's my real entry. :lol: It might get updated if I get any better with Photoshop before Monday. I might get spoiled with this trial version. I still did a lot with my old program only because I was more comfortable with it. I really wanted to go in a different direction. I hope ya'll like it.

:wave: ACE

Edit: Poster deleted to speed up page loading. Resubmitted with some minor changes on another page.

SirNim

Originally posted by ACE
OK, here's my real entry. :lol: It might get updated if I get any better with Photoshop before Monday. I might get spoiled with this trial version. I still did a lot with my old program only because I was more comfortable with it. I really wanted to go in a different direction. I hope ya'll like it.

:wave: ACE
Simple yet unbelievably bold!

I like it Ace! :)

SirNim

Originally posted by Steamboat_Kevin
...I'm in a creative slump...
:(
I'm sorry... but as you know, you can discover what is beyond the deepest darkest corner of your imagination... in the Tower of Terror...;)! :) :lol:
:rolleyes:

:p

Figment1986

I may have a better entry soon, I may need an extension untill tuesday... Due to i wont be able to work on it tomorrow, friday saturday. OPn sunday i have test, monday i have bandcamp,

Main Street USA

Original Poster
Originally posted by Figment1986
I may have a better entry soon, I may need an extension untill tuesday... Due to i wont be able to work on it tomorrow, friday saturday. OPn sunday i have test, monday i have bandcamp,

Well, if I gave you an extension I'd ahve to extend the entire contest. I don't think too many people want that. Sorry.:)

Figment1986

Man, now im stuck with the bad sustitute. My original one would have been good, but i did not get the picture needed. Oh well.

leaf44

Wow! There are some really great entries for this contest. Great job, everyone!

Here's my entry :) :

Edit: Well that didn't work :rolleyes: . I didn't get an error message or anything saying the image was too big, or the wrong type. Any idea what I'm doing wrong? I don't want to spam the thread with further attempts so any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks! :)

leaf44

Thanks for the suggestion, SirNim! :)

Just to make me feel completely stupid, it turns out that if I don't preview my message it works. Such is life :D .

Attachments

• poster10.jpg
    poster10.jpg
    316.9 KB · Views: 87

SirNim

:lol:

Fantastic entry! :sohappy: I really like the darkness of it, puts me in a TOT - kinda mood! :lol:

Great job!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom