Are you 23?

Matpez

From the D23 membership link:

"Join by December 31, 2009 to be a D23 Charter Member"

*waits to see if worth it - especially if the only expo/fan event in 2009 is in Anaheim*

And, the wording makes me wonder if just being a regular member might be cheaper...

Phonedave

From the D23 membership link:

"Join by December 31, 2009 to be a D23 Charter Member"

*waits to see if worth it - especially if the only expo/fan event in 2009 is in Anaheim*

Yeah, that gets me too. How about one on the East coast? I lobby for NYC. (and because I can get a bus into mid-town for $2 at my doorstep has NOTHING to do with it :) )

-dave

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I'm a member. $75 not so bad... $50 shipping and handling to Canada less than thrilling. :shrug:

But WTH I figure the magazine would cost more here as well.

Einselen

Did anyone receive the e-mail promised when signing up on the D23 countdown website? I didn't.

Seeing how they couldn't handle a simple countdown you expect an e-mail?

Also it is has not been officially released so I would expect an e-mail anywhere from 7 min to a few hours from now.

Matpez

Did anyone receive the e-mail promised when signing up on the D23 countdown website? I didn't.
I don't think I know of any promotion ever where the people who signed up via email to "be the first to know" were ever really the first to know.

NewfieFan

I'm a member. $75 not so bad... $50 shipping and handling to Canada less than thrilling. :shrug:

But WTH I figure the magazine would cost more here as well.

Whoa, are you talkin' $50 on top of the $75? And that's in US$ isn't it!?! That's a bit steep for me! I may have to hold out on this one. Does it really cost $50 to ship a magazine to Canada 4 times a year!?!

Too bad!:(

Einselen

Anyone see the Song of the South Cell for under $1500? Looks like Disney may be embracing the film and who knows maybe we will found out today that it will be brought out of the vault.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom