Are you 23?

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Just wanted to note they put up the pins on the shopping site (the two that were leaked before plus a Tink one) $19.99 each for a pin not bad but after paying $75 for membership yuck
I'm annoyed about this. When I first went in there there were no pins. I placed my order for shirts and a ball cap and now they've put pins in there. I hope I'm not getting dinged for more shipping and handling because my order is now split. I actually think not, if I recall correctly, they charge S&H based on price, not size. Between my membership and two merchandise orders I'm already around $150 is S&H alone!

And that's US$! Goodness knows what the CAN$ conversion will work out to! :rolleyes:

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
I'm annoyed about this. When I first went in there there were no pins. I placed my order for shirts and a ball cap and now they've put pins in there. I hope I'm not getting dinged for more shipping and handling because my order is now split. I actually think not, if I recall correctly, they charge S&H based on price, not size. Between my membership and two merchandise orders I'm already around $150 is S&H alone!

And that's US$! Goodness knows what the CAN$ conversion will work out to! :rolleyes:
ONE BILLLLION DOLLARS!:drevil:

Disney_Freak429

Yes that was a very upset shareholder but to stay on topic I noticed that all the D23 merch. would ship in 2 weeks so I may join today but hold off on ordering anything merch. wise for a few days in case they add more.

hrcollectibles

Looking at the prices is I think Dr. Evil is the marketing genius behind D23

Dr Evil We have a small limited Edition Pin how much should we charge?

drevil.jpg

EpcotServo

I love how the site is like "Everybody's 23!"

Oh, except if you don't give us $75. You won't give MORE money to Disney for no clear reason, so you "Aren't" 23.

baz212

I think the shopping site for d23 is in flux. When I was browsing befre decideing whether to purchase or not, they had a red messenger bag that I thought I might get if I joined and use it for my trip since DH is probably not going, I will have to be more of a pack mule. When I went back like 1/2 hour later i couldn't find just that stupid green tote. :veryconfuI don't need more totes. I'm a librarian. I get tons of free totes at conferences and such. I needed a messenger bag or something with long handles.:brick:

Disney_Freak429

I think the shopping site for d23 is in flux. When I was browsing befre decideing whether to purchase or not, they had a red messenger bag that I thought I might get if I joined and use it for my trip since DH is probably not going, I will have to be more of a pack mule. When I went back like 1/2 hour later i couldn't find just that stupid green tote. :veryconfuI don't need more totes. I'm a librarian. I get tons of free totes at conferences and such. I needed a messenger bag or something with long handles.:brick:

I noticed that also. I was thinking of getting the same thing. Also noted they now added a polo & hoodies

hokielutz

I've ignored this thead completely, until today. Now I know what all this D23 is about.....

... membership fee for a website.

So far, I am not D23, but could be later this year..... TBD

I spent 20 minutes on the phone today with them and even though it says FREE SHIPPING they will charge $50.00 USD to ship to Canada.

What a Rip Off one envelope costs well under $15.00 to mail to Canada next day with FedEx and UPS but they want $50.00, to add insult they won't ship to a PO Box so I can't get it sent to Blaine to my Postal Box.

I guess that they assume that only Americans will want to join this club even though there are thousands of Canadians who are very active on the bulletin boards and travel to Disney World and Disneyland at least once a year and are very willing to pay the $75.00 fee but think that $50.00 penalty just because we live a few miles north of the border is to steep.

MousDad

What? No Discussion Forum on the D23 website? So much for entertainment value.

My favorite was the negative countdown (or is that countup?) that occurred at launch time.

DoctorPrius

What? No Discussion Forum on the D23 website? So much for entertainment value.

My favorite was the negative countdown (or is that countup?) that occurred at launch time.

No forum because it is a "Fan community" in the sense that they want the FANS to give them loads of money but they don't want to hear from them :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom