AP Rates!!

Pecos Bill1201

Has anyone else read the article on Mousesavers.com?? The operator says that there is a possability that they are phasing out room only reservation discounts in exchange for huge discounts on packages? Now I know that the mouse will not completely do this but what do you think this is spelling for the future? Any connection to "Magical Gatherings"? Since most large groups will naturaly buy packages? When are those rates coming out? I heard a rumor on another thread of 8/17? Any conformation?:veryconfu

tiggerlover1971

Im on hold right now . They say its longer then normal wait time . I guess everyone is trying to call in I have been on hold about ten minutes . I will let everyone know once I get off the phone .

Upvote 0

disney1981

I have been on hold to for a while but had to hang up. I looked at mousesavers.com and found this info. I will have to try back later to change my current resse for November.

WDW Annual Passholders can ask for Code AMI and get special discounted rates at most Walt Disney World resorts for check-ins 10/2/03-11/24/03 and 11/28/03-12/26/03. Discounts range from approximately 30-45% off regular rack rates. Availability seems to be very limited. Note that these dates include Value, Regular and Holiday seasons, so rates for the same hotel will vary widely. Some sample rates:

All Stars - $69 standard (Regular season)
Moderates - $79 standard (Value season)
Wilderness Lodge - $140 courtyard (Value season), $259 honeymoon room (Regular season)
Boardwalk - $294 concierge (Regular season)
Other resorts, room types and views are available at varying prices!

Upvote 0

hardcard

Nothing special.. I had a pre-exisitng ressie at 77/night, asked for the AP rate and they couldn't offer it for the first night (the 28th) but the remainder of my stay is at 49$..

We were originally in All star Movies, but they are offering no AP rates (at least for my time period) for AS Movies.

Upvote 0

tiggerlover1971

Ok guys I just finally got off the phone I had existing ressies for october at POR for over 1400 for a king size bed they didnt have those available for ap so I changed it to standard and now I am paying 883 for the eight days . I am staying from October 25th to Nov 2 Yay !!!! go me over a six hundred dollar savings . I also booked for December for the Magic meet staying Dec 3-6 at ALL star sports for 198 dollars perferred room for the three nights

Upvote 0

djmatthews

Originally posted by tiggerlover1971
Ok guys I just finally got off the phone I had existing ressies for october at POR for over 1400 for a king size bed they didnt have those available for ap so I changed it to standard and now I am paying 883 for the eight days . I am staying from October 25th to Nov 2 Yay !!!! go me over a six hundred dollar savings . I also booked for December for the Magic meet staying Dec 3-6 at ALL star sports for 198 dollars perferred room for the three nights

CONGRATULATIONS :sohappy:

Upvote 0

kellydisney

Rates

I'm on hold right now. I was wondering if someone knew...

Our vacation is Dec. 17 -28. Will we have to pay rack rate for value season for Dec. 27 & 28 or rack rate for xmas season? Since the AP rates only go to the 26th and our vacation starts on Dec. 17 in value season? I'm trying to figure out what the price would be for POR for the entire stay??

What do you guys think? And what are the Value season rates and xmas rates for the POR anyhow??

Thanks!! Ugh I hate hold :)

Upvote 0

tiggerlover1971

Kelly I am not sure of the rate but I made resses for last july starting on the 3rd and the rates ended on that day but they gave it to me for the whole stay I stayed till july 7th and got the rate of 59 dollars for july th at the all stars so they might do that too if you book for days before hand

Upvote 0

Becky

Hum, SuperMatt gave the AP release date as 8/28 several days ago:cool:

It seems that it took other sites a couple of days to read his post:D then they all started to claim that they came up with the release date:eek:

So again, to SuperMatt a big thank you for being the first and having the correct info:wave:

No knowing was the biggie for me, not the actual discounts, and SupperMatt solved that problem for me:D

I'm going in Sept. and am :sohappy: to have a AAA discount.

Upvote 0

kellydisney

that would be so cool! I've been on hold for like 15 minutes. I'm afraid to hang up and risk losing out... I've never done this before? do they run out that fast?

Upvote 0

kellydisney

Just put a hold on our 11 night vacation at Carribbean Beach for $1,092!! They didn't have Port Orleans Riverside for our stay :( Looks like it does book up really fast!!!!

Upvote 0
Wife just got off the phone and they said NO more rooms left for AP discounts at the All Stars.:cry: :cry: :cry:

They went very fast, was on hold for over 1 hour, looks like we are paying full price.:cry: :cry: :cry:

Trip: Oct 4 - Oct 12

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom