AP Rates!!

Pecos Bill1201

Has anyone else read the article on Mousesavers.com?? The operator says that there is a possability that they are phasing out room only reservation discounts in exchange for huge discounts on packages? Now I know that the mouse will not completely do this but what do you think this is spelling for the future? Any connection to "Magical Gatherings"? Since most large groups will naturaly buy packages? When are those rates coming out? I heard a rumor on another thread of 8/17? Any conformation?:veryconfu

Supermatt70

Originally posted by wannabeBelle
Hey all I just got my confirmations in the mail!!! I Am SSSOOO excited. However I noticed something very odd. About 2/3 of the way down the page it says that the total payment is due before check in!! I have never seen this before. Payment in full was always due at check in with a one night's deposit due either at the time of booking or not too long after that. I called Disney and checked and according to the computers, I am all set until check in. Did anyone else get this on their notices?? And SuperMatt is this just a computer glitch?? Thanks for any info you have!!! Belle

Belle,

PM or email me.

If anyone else has this on their confimation letters call DRC.

Upvote 0

s25843

Originally posted by maelstrom
That's odd. Mine says that we need to have an AP at check-in.

I just got my confirmation today as well. 7 nights at the Polynesian!

Hmm This is what mine says...

Im Locked in, thats all I care about!!!!

Attachments

• scan1 (small).jpeg
    scan1 (small).jpeg
    12.9 KB · Views: 148
Upvote 0

maelstrom

Originally posted by s25843
Hmm This is what mine says...

Im Locked in, thats all I care about!!!!

Oh, the Contemporary! I envy you!

Our confirmation says at the bottom, right before the dotted line that seperates the confirmation from the payment slip, that an eligible annual/seasonal pass is needed at check-in.

Upvote 0

s25843

Originally posted by maelstrom
Oh, the Contemporary! I envy you!

Our confirmation says at the bottom, right before the dotted line that seperates the confirmation from the payment slip, that an eligible annual/seasonal pass is needed at check-in.

Yeah I cropped that right at the dotted line... My previous Ressies have said that I needed the pass, I was suprised this one didnt say it

Upvote 0

Chris

Originally posted by wannabeBelle
Hey all I just got my confirmations in the mail!!! I Am SSSOOO excited. However I noticed something very odd. About 2/3 of the way down the page it says that the total payment is due before check in!! I have never seen this before. Payment in full was always due at check in with a one night's deposit due either at the time of booking or not too long after that. I called Disney and checked and according to the computers, I am all set until check in. Did anyone else get this on their notices?? And SuperMatt is this just a computer glitch?? Thanks for any info you have!!! Belle

This usually means that you booked your room through Walt Disney Travel instead of CRO. WDT requires payment prior to arrival and has stricter cancellation terms. CRO lets you pay when you arrive, (except the deposit), and has much easire cancellation terms.

Upvote 0

Supermatt70

Originally posted by s25843
Yeah I cropped that right at the dotted line... My previous Ressies have said that I needed the pass, I was suprised this one didnt say it

s25843,
You just got a CM from DRC on the line that was too lazy to put in the simple 2 leter code to make it print out on your letter. Have your AP handy when you check in should they ask for it since you are booked with AMI. :)

Upvote 0

Steven Lofgren

AP Rates

My family is going to WDW in the middle of October.My wife and I have APs because we are going in April 04 also.We are arriving at WdW a day early and we held out to book a room for that night until AP rates came out. We called the next day and all AP rate rooms were gone for all of the resorts.Very disappointing considering my wife and I were there on our honeymoon two years ago and were able to get an AP rate at ASMo when we stopped at the visitors center in Ocala FL just two hours before we arrived. Maybe there is some truth two the post about disney fading out AP rates since there were so few rooms avaliable to begin with. Looks like we will be staying offsite or else at one of the downtown area hotels for the first night.:(

Upvote 0

s25843

Re: AP Rates

Originally posted by Steven Lofgren
My family is going to WDW in the middle of October.My wife and I have APs because we are going in April 04 also.We are arriving at WdW a day early and we held out to book a room for that night until AP rates came out. We called the next day and all AP rate rooms were gone for all of the resorts.Very disappointing considering my wife and I were there on our honeymoon two years ago and were able to get an AP rate at ASMo when we stopped at the visitors center in Ocala FL just two hours before we arrived. Maybe there is some truth two the post about disney fading out AP rates since there were so few rooms avaliable to begin with. Looks like we will be staying offsite or else at one of the downtown area hotels for the first night.:(

Try Calling Back in the Next 3 days, the Deposits for the Original Ressies are going to be due and you just may catch one that was placed back into the system for an unpaid deposit

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom