Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Yesterday at MK :D

dx6490_061028_0107_std.jpg

mkt

Premium Member
I didn't think that you were at all.

I was just doubting the credibility of the winner.
Gee Jeff, thanks.

I thought you and I were friends, I guess I was wrong.

What exactly are you saying? That I cheated? That I stole these? That I made them? That those are someone elses fastpasses?

Please Jeff, enlighten me.

The Mom

Premium Member
Now, now, calm down Sweetie!

He just doesn't understand how winning you are. Let's face it, if I spent as much time in the parks as you do, I'd have a drawer full of stuff, too. :lol:

OT, but are you planning on being a werewolf for Halloween? :lookaroun :lol: :kiss:

little bit greedy...

i know this sounds a little bit greedy, but my husband and i are taking our 3 year old for her birthday at the end of November, and i want to draw as much attention to her birthday as possible in the hopes that she will get something to make her trip just that more memorable. i know that seems a little fiendish, but oh well i guess...:fork:

DisneySaint

After never seeing the dream squad personally, I've seen them twice in the past 2 days. They are so funny they are like ninjas who appear out of nowhere and then disappear just as fast.

What a job!

Legacy

Gee Jeff, thanks.

I thought you and I were friends, I guess I was wrong.

What exactly are you saying? That I cheated? That I stole these? That I made them? That those are someone elses fastpasses?

Please Jeff, enlighten me.

I just fail to see the ability to have five completely unused Dream Passes, all for the same park, all on the same day.

It is one of three possibilities:

1) You didn't win any of them, and asked a CM who may have had them if you could take a picture.

2) You only won one of them and was with a group of four others who won the other ones, in which case you didn't "win" five.

3) You are cheating the system.

Sorry buddy, but when you say that you have "won" five, and then show a picture with a CM in the background and all of the them are on the same day things don't add up.

So enlighten me.

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
I just fail to see the ability to have five completely unused Dream Passes, all for the same park, all on the same day.

1) You didn't win any of them, and asked a CM who may have had them if you could take a picture.

2) You only won one of them and was with a group of four others who won the other ones, in which case you didn't "win" five.

Sorry buddy, but when you say that you have "won" five, and then show a picture with a CM in the background and all of the them are on the same day things don't add up.

So enlighten me.

Wow...quite an accusation. Since you're asking him to turn up proof that he has won them, do you have any to the contrary? Ever think that since he's to the parks quite a bit, that it'd be neat to keep a couple intact?

You can't take a picture and a couple statements from him, overlay them with your own opinion, prejudice, and jealousy and come up with assumptions.

I for one believe MKT, he's never given me reason to do anything but trust him. Prove me wrong.

Shaman

Meditation is good for enlightenment. :lookaroun

*stays out of argument*

So um...what's the biggest prize they can give?

mkt

Premium Member

So enlighten me.

1- no.
2- close, you're in the same Area code... now you need to get in the same ZIP code.
3- no.

2 is the closest you've come to. I was by myself when I won them. I won one initially, and stuffed it in my pocket. Less than 5 minutes later, I won another one from another CM. At this point, I a friend on the way to the park, and I asked if it was possible to get some extras.... one for my friend, and one each to keep as souvenirs. Since it was pretty late in the day, and the park was slow, the CM agreed, walked with me to a quiet/isolated part of the park, and gave me 3 more. Furthermore, in my experience, only Dream Squad gives these out... the CM was a merchandise CM (this is noticeable by the costume. Dream squad wears blue shirts and khakis) at the Pin Cart, where there was a table I could put all 5 of them down for a photo.

That's also why 4 of them have consecutive numbers, while another doesn't. I ended up keeping two untouched for my drawer o' Disney crap, giving the one I used to Alicia as a gift, and my friend kept one and used another.

Also, the same day, I won 2 sets of Pixie Dust pins... which I gave away later in the day to some kids I saw crying.

Thanks Jeff... you know the truth now. The world knows the truth now! I am a deceitful ______________ and deserve nothing more than to have my AP revoked. :rolleyes:

Were you expecting to hear "I jumped a family of 5 and took their dream fastpasses from them." or "I stuck my hand in dream squads bag while they weren't looking?" I'm in the parks almost every freakin' day... you of all people should know that what happens to 1 in a million at WDW has happened to me many times already.

Once I get a lanyard, I'm done with this... that's the only prize I'm actively seeking. Well... I'd like a set of 4 untouched dream fastpasses, one from each park... WHICH WILL ALL BE OBTAINED LEGITIMATELY.

MINI Mouse

Won Dream fast passes & saw other dreams granted!

My husband and I won dream fast passes at Animal Kingdom. During the unload on Everest, they gave them out to everyone on the train! It was awesome!

Also, while in line on Dinosaur a couple was pulled aside, given a certificate and then took an elevator somewhere....wonder what they got!

shari71

Didn't win anything last week and really did not see the Dream Team. Only saw them once as I was going on It's A Small World and when we got off everyone at Peter Pan had Fast Passes. Not negative because I had a magical trip anyway...I just wanted one to scrapbook for fun :)

disnyfan89

It is posible to win more than one dream fastpass. They give them out in more than one location at more than one time in a park. If you are in the right place at the right time your lucky becuase there is no rule that limits how many "Dreams" you can have on any one day.

imamouse

I spoke to a woman today who told me that her parents went to WDW to celebrate their anniversary during the first week of Oct. While they were renewing their APs, they mentioned that it was their anniversary (that very day) and they were given AP renewals for FREE. Yeah magic :sohappy: !

sillyspook13

...in the event viruses, bugs, unauthorized human intervention, Acts of God, acts or regulations of any governmental or supra-national authority, war, national emergency, accident, fire, riot, strikes, lock-outs, industrial disputes, acts of terrorism or other matters beyond the Sponsor's reasonable control, corrupt, prevent or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of this Sweepstakes, so that it cannot be conducted as originally planned, the Sponsor has the right to cancel, terminate or suspend the Sweepstakes...
Just read through the sweepstakes rules. Looks like they have all their bases covered!:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom