Anyone have a pet named after a Disney character?

H20Babie

We got a puppy this summer, a Bichon/Maltese cross. My son named him T-Rex, because he's got "a big head and little arms" :lol:

dixiegirl

IMG_00731.JPG

Here's a pic of Mike our 3 year old lab...Named after mike in Monsters Inc...My oldest had picked out the name....

PrincessMiko

My cat's name is Princess Miko Munchkin (Miko from Pocahantas). We usually just call her Munchie though. She looked like a racoon when she was a baby...

Eyorefan

My dog is 13 now, but when we were waiting to get her, I watched 101 Dalmatians EVERY DAY (I was 10, it was cool.) I was set on calling her Perdita. But she came with the name Daphne, which is actually the perfect name for her.
She's too good for us. (we're Harry Potter fans too, can you tell?)

My boyfriend's mom has a St Bernard named Sully because when they were driving her home "she just looked so sullen!" I like to think it's because she's huge like Sully from Monster's Inc. because it's not so sad.

Cute pic. I'm a Harry Potter fan too. So I have a red wire hair Brussles Griffon named Gryffindor. Our other pets have Disney names though.

Mice: Basil (Great Mouse Dective), Mickey and Minne (Don't worry they are all female)

Fish: Kim Possible, Ron Stopable, Rufus and Figaro.

Frog: Mr. Toad

Tiggerfanatic

We have a 3-legged cat named Jazz (short for Jasmine) and she will tell you, she is NOT a princess, she is THE QUEEN!!

Also, DD was 3 around the same time 101 Dlamations was re-released. We must have looked at 50 puppies before we found one with one black eye and one black ear so we could name her "Patch." Patch passed away quietly in her sleep last spring at the ripe old age of 14 - she was the best dog ever.

Our other dog is a Lab-mix named Ginny after Ron Weasley's sister (We're Harry Potter fans, too.)

apatten22

We just got a new puppy at the beginning of the month.
We named her Tinker Belle.
I altered the spelling of her name to reflect 2 Disney characters & to call her "Belle."
I wish I had some pics uploaded to post.
She is a tri-colored beagle mix & she has a white marking that goes up her forehead between her eyes that resembles the outline of Tinkerbell (it's really interesting due to the fact that I picked out her name before my DH even brought her home).

Does anyone else have a pet named after a Disney character?
Pics are welcome!
:wave:

AMAZING!
We had a pup EXACTLY the same. Sadly she passed a few years back, but
the description and name is uncanny!! The exact same spelling and everything!

DisneySam

This is Maxwell (not particularly named after Max from Goof Troop...although we do call him "Maxie" now and again) Lumiere Smith.

smk

We almost named our puppy Grumpy cause that is my husbands favorite character BUT it did not suit the puppy becasue he is not Grumpy, he is happy (felt silly naming him Happy). So we named him Auggie, we got him in August and he is Australian (Cattle dog). So now we call him Auggie Doggie and he is the best dog in the whole world!

DiPSU224

We named our chow/golden retriever mix Nala. She looked like a little lion when we got her. Here she is in her Cinderella halloween costume.

nala1.jpg

KBQueenWDW

When I was in about first grade, we had two lovebirds. My family and I assumed that we had a male and a female. Everyone let me name them and I appropriately chose Mickey and Minnie... however, a few months later we realized that Mickey was not a male.

I changed her name to Daisy.

-Ariel-

Our dog is named Belle:

belle2.jpg

Our next trip: Dec. 15th-24th 2007 (Our first time during the holidays, we can't wait :xmas: !!!!!)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom