Anyone have a pet named after a Disney character?

dizneykev

We have 3 pets specifically named after Disney characters.

Cat - Abraham Delacey Geoseppe Casey Thomas O'Malley- We call him Tommy

Now we have 2 Golden retrievers both named by our son. (who is now 6)

Oldest One - Mira Nova - we just call her Mira (unless she is being bad)

Youngest One - Violet - No mystery what we call her, but she can be a bit annoying at times and I sometimes wish she had the super power to disappear. :)

Dizneykev

kev1000

This is Minnie 14 week old pup

MINNIE3.jpg

Jessie&Buzz

Our cat that died in Feb was named Simba.

simba.jpg

Our new cat that we adopted in March is named London (London Tipton on the Suite Life of Zac and Cody. does that count? He was already named)

And he loves my kids Pooh chair!!!

100_3519.jpg

goofntink

We have a 3 year old female Rottweiler,and her name is Tinkerbell.We also have a male named Dozer{dummer than a bag of rocks} when he is up to his usual antics he is affectionately referred to as a big Goof.

princessmommy

We have two Cocker Spaniels--Disney and Magic.

I am responding to your location being the terrible twos:ROFLOL:... I am right there with you!!!! Don't you feel like you need a map to navigate this place?!?!?!?:brick:
It is fun most of the time, but when it is bad it is really bad!!!!

LoriSue

All of them!
A Cocker X named Lilo
A Pitt X named Daisy
A Grey Tabby Cat named Koda
A Black and Tan Tabby named Tigger
A Silver Tabby named Belle
and
A Another Grey Tabby named Beast

slowbee

We have two black labs... we originally were just going to get the girl and we planned on naming her Nala.. when we decided to pick up her brother, we kind of had to go with the logical choice.... Simba...

So we have Nala and Simba...

And our cats were names Rockey and Bullwinkle...

wvugeoggrad

Great thread!

I have a cat back home at my parents named Simba, but he was named that when we adopted him about 12 years ago before I was in love with Disney, guess it was fate! :)

Also I have two cats..

Mowgli
Mowgli.jpg

And Casey, named after our fav. counter service!
Casey2-1.jpg

lilclerk

My dog is 13 now, but when we were waiting to get her, I watched 101 Dalmatians EVERY DAY (I was 10, it was cool.) I was set on calling her Perdita. But she came with the name Daphne, which is actually the perfect name for her.
She's too good for us. (we're Harry Potter fans too, can you tell?)

My boyfriend's mom has a St Bernard named Sully because when they were driving her home "she just looked so sullen!" I like to think it's because she's huge like Sully from Monster's Inc. because it's not so sad.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom