Anyone have a pet named after a Disney character?

disneypearl

I have a German Shepherd named Black Pearl. Pearl is almost all black but has some silver on her. You can see a picture of her by looking at my photo album.

PigletIsMyCat

The first cat DH and I got after we got married was a female that had been seized from a local home; she was six months old and being held in a town shelter with one sister and her mother. I attempted to name her Ophelia, but then she got pneumonia and was in hopsital for over a week. We weren't sure we were going to get her back. When she came home, she was definitely healed - running amock and crying to eat every three hours!! So my mother (who positively refused to call a six-pound dilute calico Ophelia) said 'You should call her Piggy, since she eats like one!'

And, thus, Piglet was renamed.

piglet_86_.JPG

Ringo8n24

We had a Sheltie named Jasmine for the past 13 yrs. We had to put her to sleep because she got sick from the tainted dog food in February. Her registered name was Hanna's Disneyana. I miss her so much and get really upset when I see all the doggie stuff now at WDW that I cannot buy for her.

mickeysaver

We have 3 Chihuahuas. Deuce was named for the name for several reasons. At the time, we both loved Deuce Bigalow. Gabby had wanted to name him Harley and didn't want too, but I gave into the name Deuce because there is a "Softail Deuce" bike and it didn't sound quite as redneck....well, not as bad as Harley. lol The final reason was that he was a twin....there were 8 pups in the litter. When he came out with his twin, they were sharing one placenta. Both were super tiny from the start. His twin was taken before we got him, so since he was one of two, he was Deuce. Oh, and that super tiny baby.....he is 14 pounds now. He isn't really fat, he just has this HUGE frame. Any extra pounds that he does pack on are due to his meds that he takes to control his epilepsy.

Perdita is our oldest girl and she is white with brown spots and long legs, so when she was a pup, she looked like a mini-Dalmation with brown spots. She is a really fast runner and very energetic. Somewhere in her DNA, there has to be some Dalmation or Jack Russell.

Cinderella came to us with the name. She was my SIL's dog. Cindee is a real sweetie, but we rescued her from their home because they got a rottie-pitbull mix and this little peanut had no business around such a big dog. She cried and hide under their sofa for two weeks after they got the big dog. We took pity on the baby and brought her home. She had been so neglected that in the three days that Gabby had her before arriving home, she ate so much that she outgrew her collar and all of her clothes. The poor thing was starving out of fear. She is our little princess.

Now, you know way more than you most likely ever wanted to know about my dogs. I will spare you the saga of our 3 cats, BC, Cha-Cha, and Arwen. Maggie

Adison Belle

When I was a kid we had three cats. I can't remember the third one, but the first two were bageria(sp?) from the jungle book and nala from the lion king. :animwink:

Last year, our boston terriers got together and made a baby boston, whom we named Belle and she was our sweetie, but we gave her to my grandparents. :(

So now, this past May, I bought a full blood miniature pinscher. Her full name is Princess Lady-Belle Jasmine. :sohappy: So she has the triple threat of being named after three characters!!! Oh, and she goes by Jasmine. She is her mommy's sweet, sweet baby and is definately a princess.

Hrudey3032

I had a yellow tabby named Simba and his brother was Sher Khan

Presently I have a cat named Tigger as he bounces instead of jump anytime he goes somewhere and I also have a Figaro as he looks just like Gepetto's cat from Pinnochio.

BTW does anyone know there name by using animal name and street you lived on?? I would be Scooter Chris(maybe it was a KISS name?:ROFLOL:)

whizGoofy

My Jack-A-Bee's (Beagle/Jack Russell Terrier) name is Daisy. We rescued her from the shelter and she was not named. She just looked like a Daisy. We are getting her a sister and her name will be Violet (after The Incredibles). Not only are the names Disney, but they are flowers.

My son named our bichon "Stitch". It was either that or Yoda... haha

Nothing wrong with the name Yoda :lookaroun

My 4 year old cat's name is Yoda, because when we bottle fed him, his ears wiggled like Yoda's did when he walked (they still do in his sleep).

We had a beagle mix named Jasmine, but she died at the ripe age of 14. She was born the day we were heading on our first trip to WDW, so I got to name her.

We also have cats named Bella (after Hurricane Isabelle), Ginny (After the HP character), and Shadow (An all black cat).

JoeDsny

Maltese

I have a Maltese named Walter .... It took me 2 weeks to figure it out. I had him delivered to me in the EPCOT kennel a few years ago.

k.hunter30

We had a Sheltie named Jasmine for the past 13 yrs. We had to put her to sleep because she got sick from the tainted dog food in February. Her registered name was Hanna's Disneyana. I miss her so much and get really upset when I see all the doggie stuff now at WDW that I cannot buy for her.
**hugs**

bobjl527

We have a cocker spaniel named "Ariel." Funny thing is that she is buff and looks a lot like "Lady" from Lady and the Tramp. We thought that would be too common so we gave her the name of our favorite princess.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom