Anyone else sad Mickey+Minnie's houses are going?

AEfx

Not particularly. I always thought they looked kind of cheesy and temporary - and they weren't always the best kept. Our Toontown was never that impressive - I can be totally honest and say I won't really miss it at all.

erasure fan1

Im not all that sad to see it go. I also think that toontown was lacking. It could have been pretty cool but instead they opted to leave it an underwhelming meet and greet.

DocMcHulk

I'm probably in the minority here, but I wouldnt mine seeing a "Mickey Mouse CLubouse" themed area. For many young kids, like my daughter, that is how they are introduced to the Disney gang.

mharrington

I'm not worried about Toontown being "dipped" by Fantasyland so much as where Mickey and Minnie should actually live. Putting them into an inconspicuous back corner of the Exposition Hall that most people will probably just overlook anyway is not the answer. They need someplace to actually live, not just someplace where you can find them reliably. That's what their houses in Toontown did for them, but now that's not gonna happen anymore. And what of Donald, Goofy and Pluto?

Ignohippo

I'd like to see a "Vacation Village" built for Mickey and Minnie at MK themed around sand and water. Donald's boat could be there as well as M+M's vacation homes.

Then, you could have a full Roger Rabbit themed Toon Town at DHS. My spot of choice would be the backlot area – leaving the Backlot Tour main area for Pixar Place expansion.

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
I'm not worried about Toontown being "dipped" by Fantasyland so much as where Mickey and Minnie should actually live. Putting them into an inconspicuous back corner of the Exposition Hall that most people will probably just overlook anyway is not the answer. They need someplace to actually live, not just someplace where you can find them reliably. That's what their houses in Toontown did for them, but now that's not gonna happen anymore. And what of Donald, Goofy and Pluto?
Mickey and Minnie actually live in California, they merely vacation at the Magic Kingdom.

Rest assured that people WILL NOT overlook Mickey and Minnie, no matter where they are. They could tuck them in a closet in Adventureland and people would line up to see them.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom