Anyone else sad Mickey+Minnie's houses are going?

A home doesn't necessarily mean a house. ;)

And if they build anything Toon related I want it secluded from the rest of the park. It has to have that zany cartoon feeling. Put it behind RnRc and ToT please!

Exprcoofto

I isn't right now!!! The franchise has been a huge dissapointment, while not a complete failure it is far from what was expected.

How is it a huge dissapointment? It's not made for you (nor me), it's made for young girls. It's more then a movie, it's a brand for merchandise and a massive online world at www.pixiehollow.com. In June 09 the online world reached it's millionth registered user.

SirGoofy

How is it a huge dissapointment? It's not made for you (nor me), it's made for young girls. It's more then a movie, it's a brand for merchandise and a massive online world at www.pixiehollow.com. In June 09 the online world reached it's millionth registered user.

The DVDs haven't sold well apparently, and nor has the merchandise.

A whole land based off a direct to DVD franchise is a mistake. In 10 years, no one's gonna remember any of the characters besides Tink.

Neverland would have been a better land, and then the faries could have been represented anyway.

Exprcoofto

The DVDs haven't sold well apparently, and nor has the merchandise.

A whole land based off a direct to DVD franchise is a mistake. In 10 years, no one's gonna remember any of the characters besides Tink.

Neverland would have been a better land, and then the faries could have been represented anyway.

I agree Neverland would have been better. I'm certainly not looking forward to PH, I'm just stating some facts. If built, it will be good for young girls for a bit - but then after? Nope. They do need to look at something that can stay as a whole. It would be nice to see a Villians Mini-land for the boys (instead of them represented in the Princess M&Gs). :D

Just random but will they be getting rid of Donald's boat? Since the M&M's houses are going to be brand new and moved to the front of the park. Then Barnstormer will be a Dumbo theme.

jt04

NO!!!

I can't wait for the day WDW's "Toontown" is nothing but a bad memory.

What would be sad is if Mickey doesn't get to move to Main Street USA. He and Minnie have earned it.

:king:

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
Their houses were only meant to be temporary anyway.

Glad they are leaving the area. And I agree with JT...I hope they get moved uptown to some better digs.

OH, I read this

and thought they were just plopping it down in MS.

Yeah my mistake. I realized that now because when I was typing that i thought i heard it like i had mentioned! Then after I posted it I was like wait no and started messing around with it in edit to change my post. I guess I didn't save it in edit!

mousebymarriage

I have to admit that I too will miss Mickey and Minnies houses. I remember the look on my kids faces the first time they saw "where Mickey and Minnie REALLY lived", they were so little and gullible:ROFLOL:.
However, I am looking forward to the FL expansion.

Figment632

The DVD's and merchandise sales have been terrible at TDS as well as in the parks. The Tink stuff sells fine but the rest of the Fairy crap is gathering dust. The new film was the worst presale in the history of TDS and we have had some bad ones.

Tink should get a nice M&G but nothing bigger than they have in DL imo.

EPCOT Explorer

The DVD's and merchandise sales have been terrible at TDS as well as in the parks. The Tink stuff sells fine but the rest of the Fairy crap is gathering dust. The new film was the worst presale in the history of TDS and we have had some bad ones.

Tink should get a nice M&G but nothing bigger than they have in DL imo.

Pixie Dust?!:goodnevil:lookaroun

Your store maybe the odd one out.... Tink and her friends are popular with kids, you see a lot of them at Preschool. Or at least the one I volunteer at. :lol:

Alexx

Yeah i'm pretty gutted that they're going cause my nephew won't get to see where Mickey lives and he LOVES Mickey.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom