Anyone else sad Mickey+Minnie's houses are going?

britdaw

So I made the mistake and broke the news to my four year old niece that she would not be able to ride Goofy's coaster on our trip in May. Boy was that a whole lot of crying. :(
I understand... I broke the news about Minnie's house to my kids today and both my 3-year-old and my 8-year-old cried. :( Awww... Not cool.

cheezbat

I understand... I broke the news about Minnie's house to my kids today and both my 3-year-old and my 8-year-old cried. :( Awww... Not cool.

Yeah i think the idea to trash the houses yet keep the tents was the most disappointing thing of this whole 'expansion'. The fab 5 need a place...and sorry, but it isn't the Theater on Main Street. I hope to see a re-envisioned Toontown at the Magic Kingdom someday...maybe even on the spot of the Tomorrowland Speedway(what a waste of prime real estate!)

Silver Figment

I do have a few childhood memories of Toon Town but all in all it's something that i don't really mind going because i haven't gone there in many years. I'm a little sad but more excited about looking into the future this time.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom