And I Think to Myself....What a Wonderful World with Magic Friends

joanna71985

My job makes me so happy. I find myself not knowing what to do with myself when I don't work. :lol: But I'm so glad I have the day off today. I'm worn out.

I love a majority of the people I work with...that's my favorite part of the job. I've learned that some people are horrible, horrible human beings...I am shocked at the things people will say and do. Working at Mania is stressful, but I'm getting used to it. And I'm working on becoming a Lead at World of Color.

Basically, I want to do this forever. :lol:

I know that feeling!

OH goodness, yes! My life is so different, but it's wonderful. I'm able to stay at home with them now, so not only do I have two magnificent new blessings in my life, but my biggest stressor (work and my boss) are no longer!

Aww, that's great Kat!

Anyone planning on being in WDW in SEptember early October? Thinking about our first trip with the kids. We'll be out of debt again this month and can save up for the fall.

Meeee! :D

Hey Jenny!

Hi Joanna! :kiss:

Hey Dot!

Hey Nicole!

Hi Jo! How goes?

Hey Betty! Everything is good here

Hey Kat!

Uponastar

Maybe he meant she was .....wait for it....acute!

caked.gif

Oh Fishy...I've missed you.

Nicole220

Yes. He's in the midst of the end-of-the-year crazies.
Ick. Spring finals are the worst, knowing summer is just around the corner. So close, yet so far! Tell him I say hi, please.

Awesome! I was in the background of a story on the Orlando news Monday night.....:lol:
:lol:

Oh wow! THat's awesome! D was an extra in the movie version of "Blue Like Jazz" Not sure when it come out. Next time you're in something I'll have to make sure I watch it!
I'll let you know! Although it's hard to find yourself in background. The back of my head gets a lot of camera time. :lol:

k.hunter30

Ick. Spring finals are the worst, knowing summer is just around the corner. So close, yet so far! Tell him I say hi, please.

:lol:

I'll let you know! Although it's hard to find yourself in background. The back of my head gets a lot of camera time. :lol:

So it's kind of like here on Magic... :lookaroun

Nemo14

Jo - we didn't even get over to DHS this trip. We didn't realize it closed at 7 Saturday night til we got to the gate at 6:45.:eek:

Anyway, we drove over to Disney Village and that was mobbed, so we just went back to the condo and relaxed in the hot tub. Sorry we didn't get to see you.

joanna71985

Jo - we didn't even get over to DHS this trip. We didn't realize it closed at 7 Saturday night til we got to the gate at 6:45.:eek:

Anyway, we drove over to Disney Village and that was mobbed, so we just went back to the condo and relaxed in the hot tub. Sorry we didn't get to see you.

Aww, that stinks! But there will be next time :)

Nicole220

Hey, Nicole that's what my sister did when she was out in LA; all of the extra stuff. She loved it and got to work on some great sets!
I remember you mentioning that! I think you posted a headshot of hers, too. For Connor. :lol: It's a neat job. I love seeing how movies/tv is made.

So Abby's boyfriend (yes - sighs) just texted her and called her an angle...I think he meant angel? :lol: She is going with him and his whole family to a local theater production of Wizard of Oz on Saturday.
:lol: That's adorable.

Omg. :lol:

PotteryGal

Original Poster

Hee - her dad said the exact same thing, Fishy!

Aw! ha ha. ANd how do you feel about all that?

Well...we've been down that road a little bit...and it has been painful at times. I know some of you know this already, but for those that don't...Abby was officially diagnosed with Asperger's a few months ago. We've been dealing with depression, self-hatred, and all the CRAP that middle school students can sling at one another. Add to that a girl who has trouble keeping and maintaining friendships and we were in a very scary place a few months ago. We felt it best to have her begin therapy and it's been a good thing. Things are better for her and for us as parents. We were really scared for a while.
So my feelings about this are mixed. He seems to be a shy person, but Abby says he is very polite and respectful. I hope it stays that way.
Sorry for the heavy...but no point in beating around the bush. :shrug:

k.hunter30

:ROFLOL: Good one, momma!
:D

Well...we've been down that road a little bit...and it has been painful at times. I know some of you know this already, but for those that don't...Abby was officially diagnosed with Asperger's a few months ago. We've been dealing with depression, self-hatred, and all the CRAP that middle school students can sling at one another. Add to that a girl who has trouble keeping and maintaining friendships and we were in a very scary place a few months ago. We felt it best to have her begin therapy and it's been a good thing. Things are better for her and for us as parents. We were really scared for a while.
So my feelings about this are mixed. He seems to be a shy person, but Abby says he is very polite and respectful. I hope it stays that way.

No, not heavy at all! Your concerns definitely are valid. I mean, you're a parent.

Uponastar

Abby has a great support system and a great attitude. She'll be okay.

Nemo14

Well, it's been great typing to you all, but it's wayyyy past my bedtime! Keep in touch everyone, and let's do this again soon, OK?
Love you all! :kiss:

k.hunter30

My eyelids are getting heavy. I'm going to turn in pretty soon. I love you all SO much and miss you. THis is wonderful. Let's be sure to do this next month. MAybe more people can stop in.

Nighty-night!:kiss:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom