And I Think to Myself....What a Wonderful World with Magic Friends

Nemo14

I thought I'd go healthy this time...

picture.php

*pokes a straw into the Windex box*

Nicole220

So how do you like being a Disneyland cast member?
My job makes me so happy. I find myself not knowing what to do with myself when I don't work. :lol: But I'm so glad I have the day off today. I'm worn out.

I love a majority of the people I work with...that's my favorite part of the job. I've learned that some people are horrible, horrible human beings...I am shocked at the things people will say and do. Working at Mania is stressful, but I'm getting used to it. And I'm working on becoming a Lead at World of Color.

Basically, I want to do this forever. :lol:

PotteryGal

Original Poster
My job makes me so happy. I find myself not knowing what to do with myself when I don't work. :lol: But I'm so glad I have the day off today. I'm worn out.

I love a majority of the people I work with...that's my favorite part of the job. I've learned that some people are horrible, horrible human beings...I am shocked at the things people will say and do. Working at Mania is stressful, but I'm getting used to it. And I'm working on becoming a Lead at World of Color.

Wonderful! And you're in school as well?

Nemo14

It's been pretty crazy here. My mom is going through some health issues, so that was part of our reason for going down there, but we squeezed in 2 days of Disney parks too in our 3 day getaway.
This month we have 2 showers for DD, and also DS' graduation.....not to mention all the end-of-the-school year madness going on now.

Nemo14

Nicole, I'm so happy that you've found your niche. We're hoping to get out to DL next year, so you better still be there then!!!

PotteryGal

Original Poster
It's been pretty crazy here. My mom is going through some health issues, so that was part of our reason for going down there, but we squeezed in 2 days of Disney parks too in our 3 day getaway.
This month we have 2 showers for DD, and also DS' graduation.....not to mention all the end-of-the-school year madness going on now.

Y'know I've been reminiscing about that time in my life recently, as several of us college friends have been talking about a reunion this year (20 years since we were there :lookaroun). It such an exciting time for your children ~ I hope they (and you) enjoy every second. :)

Nicole220

*hugs*

Congrats to DS! DD is getting married, right?

Nicole, I'm so happy that you've found your niche. We're hoping to get out to DL next year, so you better still be there then!!!
I don't plan on going anywhere! :lol: Yayness!! You and Kristin will both be visiting next year! Are you planning on going after Carsland opens?

Uponastar

Yes, but I don't know if I'll be returning after this semester. I've found that I don't want to do accounting anymore. I'll have lots to think about this summer.

You sound like you're where you should be....at least for now. Enjoy it!

PotteryGal

Original Poster
So, the latest from our part of the world:
Abby turns 14 on Friday :eek:, she is having friends over that evening for a Harry Potter themed party...Luna Lovegood cake, making homemade butterbeer :slurp:, and of course traditional food of teenagers: pizza, chips, etc. etc. Some of the girls will also be spending the night.
We just had Joel's IEP yesterday for 4th grade next year. We are also having him eval'd for possible ADHD this month, as his stimming has increased and his attention span/focus has not.
I'm counting down to summer vacation - in many ways this school year has been waaay too long for all of us.

I guess that covers the highlights. :lol:

Nemo14

*hugs*

Congrats to DS! DD is getting married, right?

Yes, July 9th! and DS is also engaged, but they haven't set a date yet.

I don't plan on going anywhere! :lol: Yayness!! You and Kristin will both be visiting next year! Are you planning on going after Carsland opens?

We're not sure yet - depends on lots of things right now, but we're kind of hoping to get out there in early June.

Disneybird

Hope you had a great time, Fishy...and a very happy birthday. :kiss:

Chat here tonight at 9:00.
Be there or be sqaure. :p

Well I didn't want to be square so I'm here peeking in. :wave:

Hey Fishy, I was at the MK on Saturday with my grandson.

And Nicole, I'll be at DL in June.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom