And I Think to Myself....What a Wonderful World with Magic Friends

Uponastar

Well, it's been great typing to you all, but it's wayyyy past my bedtime! Keep in touch everyone, and let's do this again soon, OK?
Love you all! :kiss:

My eyelids are getting heavy. I'm going to turn in pretty soon. I love you all SO much and miss you. THis is wonderful. Let's be sure to do this next month. MAybe more people can stop in.

Nighty-night!:kiss:

good night, girls! :kiss:
Soon, again.

Uponastar

I hate to go, but I really have to.
I hope you girls keep on going. It would be so nice to have something to catch up on in the morning. It's been a while since that happened.

Anyway...love you all.
And this was nice.

Good night. :kiss:

PotteryGal

Original Poster
I hope you girls keep on going. It would be so nice to have something to catch up on in the morning. It's been a while since that happened.

Anyway...love you all.
And this was nice.

Good night Dot! :wave:

joanna71985

Yes - we'll be back in mid-September, and maybe early December.

Yay!

Well, it's been great typing to you all, but it's wayyyy past my bedtime! Keep in touch everyone, and let's do this again soon, OK?
Love you all! :kiss:

Night Betty!

My eyelids are getting heavy. I'm going to turn in pretty soon. I love you all SO much and miss you. THis is wonderful. Let's be sure to do this next month. MAybe more people can stop in.

Nighty-night!:kiss:

Night Kat!

I forgot!!!! But I'm here!!!!!! HI!!!!!

Hi Nibbs!

Anyway...love you all.
And this was nice.

Night Dot!

Hello my Dottie! :)

Oh and Kat...If you are still here...I'll be in FL at the end of Sept/Early Oct! :)

Yay!

nibblesandbits

How are you hon?
I'm doing alright.

I had a job interview yesterday applying for a job in Social Media. I should know something by the end of the month. I think it went well. I met with the VP of Sales and he took all the stuff out of my portfolio to show the owners of the company.

I can't believe Abby is gonna be 14!!! Yikes!

PotteryGal

Original Poster
I'm doing alright.

I had a job interview yesterday applying for a job in Social Media. I should know something by the end of the month. I think it went well. I met with the VP of Sales and he took all the stuff out of my portfolio to show the owners of the company.

I can't believe Abby is gonna be 14!!! Yikes!

I saw that on your FB - I'm hoping for good things for you!

I can't believe 2 years from now we'll be dealing with college visits and driving lessons *gulp*

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom