And I Think to Myself....What a Wonderful World with Magic Friends

Uponastar

So, the latest from our part of the world:
Abby turns 14 on Friday :eek:, she is having friends over that evening for a Harry Potter themed party...Luna Lovegood cake, making homemade butterbeer :slurp:, and of course traditional food of teenagers: pizza, chips, etc. etc. Some of the girls will also be spending the night.
We just had Joel's IEP yesterday for 4th grade next year. We are also having him eval'd for possible ADHD this month, as his stimming has increased and his attention span/focus has not.
I'm counting down to summer vacation - in many ways this school year has been waaay too long for all of us.

I guess that covers the highlights. :lol:

Time is flying! Abby 14??? Joel in 4th grade next year??? Wow!

Nicole220

So, the latest from our part of the world:
Abby turns 14 on Friday :eek:, she is having friends over that evening for a Harry Potter themed party...Luna Lovegood cake, making homemade butterbeer :slurp:, and of course traditional food of teenagers: pizza, chips, etc. etc. Some of the girls will also be spending the night.
We just had Joel's IEP yesterday for 4th grade next year. We are also having him eval'd for possible ADHD this month, as his stimming has increased and his attention span/focus has not.
I'm counting down to summer vacation - in many ways this school year has been waaay too long for all of us.

I guess that covers the highlights. :lol:
Yuuummm. Do you need someone to help supervise the party? And by supervise I mean join the girls in eating food, watching movies, and talking with a British accent. :D

k.hunter30

Congratulations for the kids Fishy!

Dot, you make my day every time I see a fb message from you. Did you get the link to the blog I tagged you in?

Joel and Abby are getting so big! I love them!

Nicole, I couldn't be happier for you for how things are going for you now. Seems you love where you're at (DL)!

Happy early birthday to Mia!

Uponastar

Congratulations for the kids Fishy!

Dot, you make my day every time I see a fb message from you. Did you get the link to the blog I tagged you in?

Joel and Abby are getting so big! I love them!

Nicole, I couldn't be happier for you for how things are going for you now. Seems you love where you're at (DL)!

Happy early birthday to Mia!

I got the link...and thanks for that! :kiss:

PotteryGal

Original Poster
Well I didn't want to be square so I'm here peeking in. :wave:

Hey Fishy, I was at the MK on Saturday with my grandson.

And Nicole, I'll be at DL in June.

Hi hon!

Time is flying! Abby 14??? Joel in 4th grade next year??? Wow!

Tell me about it. And the grey hairs continue to multiply!

Yuuummm. Do you need someone to help supervise the party? And by supervise I mean join the girls in eating food, watching movies, and talking with a British accent. :D

Of course! :D I have to tell you this though - I found pic of Luna through google, which the cake place will scan on edible paper and I'm having them write, 'I hope there's pudding' on it...then we'll serve pudding cups instead of ice cream. :D

k.hunter30

Hi Kat! Love the avatar!
Are you loving mommyhood?

OH goodness, yes! My life is so different, but it's wonderful. I'm able to stay at home with them now, so not only do I have two magnificent new blessings in my life, but my biggest stressor (work and my boss) are no longer!

Nicole220

You sound like you're where you should be....at least for now. Enjoy it!
That's my view on the situation, too. I'm enjoying it to the fullest!

Peachy! :D
Things are great and it's so nice to be back here with you guys!
So nice! And also so weird to be on Magic for more than a couple of minutes. :lol:

HELLO FRIENDS!!!!! :sohappy::D:sohappy::D
Kat!!!

We're not sure yet - depends on lots of things right now, but we're kind of hoping to get out there in early June.
That's what I thought. It's coming up so soon! What an exciting time.

Early June would be a nice time to go.

Well I didn't want to be square so I'm here peeking in. :wave:

Hey Fishy, I was at the MK on Saturday with my grandson.

And Nicole, I'll be at DL in June.
Yay!! We'll have to keep in touch :)

Disneybird

We were at MK in the morning and Epcot that night. I didn't know you were going to be there.

It wasn't planned. Took Victor to Sea World on Thur.. On Friday we went to see the scrubbed shuttle launch :cry: and then were suppose to go to St. Augustine. At the last minute we decided to drive back to Orlando and go to the MK the next day. I guess that was Larry's way of consoling me.

Just missed all the tornado activity here though.

k.hunter30

Anyone planning on being in WDW in SEptember early October? Thinking about our first trip with the kids. We'll be out of debt again this month and can save up for the fall.

Nemo14

OH goodness, yes! My life is so different, but it's wonderful. I'm able to stay at home with them now, so not only do I have two magnificent new blessings in my life, but my biggest stressor (work and my boss) are no longer!
That's great! The biggest blessing in my life was that I was able to stay home with my kids during those early days. The pay stinks, but the rewards are priceless!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom