And I Think to Myself....What a Wonderful World with Magic Friends

Nicole220

Oooo...that chocolate mess sounds wonderful!

Who could blame you? :lol:
Have you heard from Connor lately?

What have you acted in Nicole?

So Nicole, were you in a show?
I did background acting last summer. I was in Weeds, Pretty Little Liars, and No Ordinary Family. It was a neat experience! My mom has been in a lot...her most recent movies wereThor and the 4th Spidey movie.

Googled, because I wasn't sure which character was played by Darren Criss. (found out it was Blaine.)
And I also found this:

darren-criss-1.jpg

gah
I love him. So much. One of the best additions to the show. Also, I just found out he's at DCA right this second. Bah!!!

Nemo14

I did background acting last summer. I was in Weeds, Pretty Little Liars, and No Ordinary Family. It was a neat experience! My mom has been in a lot...her most recent movie was Thor and the 4th Spidey movie.

Awesome! I was in the background of a story on the Orlando news Monday night.....:lol:

k.hunter30

Have you heard from Connor lately?

I did background acting last summer. I was in Weeds, Pretty Little Liars, and No Ordinary Family. It was a neat experience! My mom has been in a lot...her most recent movies wereThor and the 4th Spidey movie.

I love him. So much. One of the best additions to the show. Also, I just found out he's at DCA right this second. Bah!!!

Oh wow! THat's awesome! D was an extra in the movie version of "Blue Like Jazz" Not sure when it come out. Next time you're in something I'll have to make sure I watch it!

PotteryGal

Original Poster
So Abby's boyfriend (yes - sighs) just texted her and called her an angle...I think he meant angel? :lol: She is going with him and his whole family to a local theater production of Wizard of Oz on Saturday.

Nemo14

So Abby's boyfriend (yes - sighs) just texted her and called her an angle...I think he meant angel? :lol: She is going with him and his whole family to a local theater production of Wizard of Oz on Saturday.
Maybe he meant she was .....wait for it....acute!

Uponastar

Hi Jo!

:ROFLOL:
My kids were on CNN... :shrug:

Not everyone can say that!

Bawled. Through almost the whole thing. Very powerful episode!

Yay! I'm glad to know someone else liked it. I was surprised to hear so much negativity about it.

Boyfriend. Oy. The fun begins! :D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom