And I Think to Myself....What a Wonderful World with Magic Friends

Nicole220

Eat some for me, please. I've switched to water ice for a while...at least it's fat-free. :dazzle:
But, we just bought some glorious Georgia peaches so I will be making some cobbler to be served warm with vanilla ice cream. :slurp:
Oooooh...I love me some cobbler. With vanilla bean ice cream. :slurp:

I've been hooked on melting chocolate chips in a bowl and then putting sliced almonds in the melted chocolate. It's a gooey but oh so yummy mess.

Sweet Nicole...do you still do the "extra" acting jobs? That sounded so fun!
Not since school started...no time. If I get back into it, I'm going to try my hardest for Glee. They might kick me off set for freaking out over the stars, but it'd so be worth it!

k.hunter30

I've been hooked on melting chocolate chips in a bowl and then putting sliced almonds in the melted chocolate. It's a gooey but oh so yummy mess.

Not since school started...no time. If I get back into it, I'm going to try my hardest for Glee. They might kick me off set for freaking out over the stars, but it'd so be worth it!

So worth it...

Uponastar

Oooo...that chocolate mess sounds wonderful!

Who could blame you? :lol:

PotteryGal

Original Poster

Wow, Ab would be so jealous she's a HUGE Darren Criss fan! And I know a lot of people here like Grey's, so I have to ask if you've ever heard Sara Ramirez sing? Her voice is amazing!

Uponastar

Wow, Ab would be so jealous she's a HUGE Darren Criss fan! And I know a lot of people here like Grey's, so I have to ask if you've ever heard Sara Ramirez sing? Her voice is amazing!

I watched the musical Grey's episode and really enjoyed it, even though reviews were pretty mixed. Her voice is great!

Uponastar

Googled, because I wasn't sure which character was played by Darren Criss. (found out it was Blaine.)
And I also found this:

darren-criss-1.jpg

gah

PotteryGal

Original Poster
I watched the musical Grey's episode and really enjoyed it, even though reviews were pretty mixed. Her voice is great!

She was in the original Spamalot on Broadway as the Lady of the Lake. Don't know if you're into Monty Python, but this is a good sample:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGre4e2vPyc

Googled, because I wasn't sure which character was played by Darren Criss. (found out it was Blaine.)
And I also found this:

darren-criss-1.jpg

gah

Ooh, have to show that one to my daughter...actually my first time seeing Darren Criss sing was on youtube in A Potter Musical - a college production he wrote the music for.

Uponastar

She was in the original Spamalot on Broadway as the Lady of the Lake. Don't know if you're into Monty Python, but this is a good sample:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGre4e2vPyc

Ooh, have to show that one to my daughter...actually my first time seeing Darren Criss sing was on youtube in A Potter Musical - a college production he wrote the music for.

Love Monty Python! And thanks for that link! She is really great!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom