An Official September 2008 thread

Mickey&Minnie

Like everyone else we are waiting on the phone waiting ever so patiently.

Just wanted to know who else is going in September and taking part in the free dining offer.

GoofyDan

My bride and I are making our first visit to the World the 4-14th and staying at POFQ!

I'll be looking for all of you French Quartarians around the hot tub!

Upvote 0

chrisdadrocks

2nd Solo trip!

To everyone having a b-day this month have a magical one. To those of you celebrating an anniversary way to go. I am taking my second solo trip and this time I am staying on property at ASM Sep 20-27 with free dinning. Can not even wait. See you all there.:)

Upvote 0

lebeau

We're going.

No free dining for us though. We're brining the in-laws and renting a vacation home. So far as I can tell, it's hard to beat! But, we'll see what I think when I get back.

We're doing MNSSHP for the first time! And we have an anniversary to celebrate.

Can't wait!

Upvote 0

Lucky

We will be there September 1 - 9 at the Coronado with bounceback free dining. My best friend and her hubby will be joining us--and they had their ressies already, but got the free dining this morning. They are celebrating my husband's and my 25th wedding anniversary with us.
We're leaving Coronado the same day you're arriving there (Aug 24-Sept 1 on free DDP). I'll leave a cold beer in the fridge for you.

Upvote 0

CBug88

Be there late Aug/early Sept...23 days and counting!!! SOOOO EXCITED!!

And yes, def taking part of the dining plan..only b/c my parents set it up months and months ago!!! They do not mess around!!:ROFLOL:

Upvote 0

fmingo36

Girls weekend-YAY!!!

I'll be there with my DD who's celebrating her 4th birthday and my best friend for a fun girls weekend.
Staying at POP CENTURY 9/25-9/29.

No free dining-got the cast member's family and friends (my cousin works at AKL) discount so we are not allowed any other discount.

Looking forward to MNSSHP and the first night of the Food and WIne Fest (YUMMY!!!)

Upvote 0

NewfieFan

Wanted to bump this up a bit...
September is coming up much faster than I thought it would! :sohappy:

I know!!! I can't believe how quick time has gone! I remember waiting and counting the days until I could make my ADRs. and now my trip is just over a month away! Everyday I get a little more excited!

Upvote 0

Mansionbutler

whoo hoo!

when we planed it back when the disney card offer came out it seemed so far away. but now it is only 3 weeks away for my vacation the 5th-12th and i am looking forward to trying the Dinning plan.

Upvote 0

WildLodgeFan

I'll be there with my DD who's celebrating her 4th birthday and my best friend for a fun girls weekend.
Staying at POP CENTURY 9/25-9/29.

No free dining-got the cast member's family and friends (my cousin works at AKL) discount so we are not allowed any other discount.

Looking forward to MNSSHP and the first night of the Food and WIne Fest (YUMMY!!!)

Our trips overlap! We are at the ASMu 9/24 - 9/25. Are you going to the Friday MNSSHP?

Upvote 0

KrazyKronk

We are are staying at AS Movies Sept. 5-16th!!! Can't wait!!!! We are taking advantage of the Dining Plan. I just scheduled another dining option today. We have so many dining reservations we will have to pay for 3 of the meals. Which is ok because all other meals are paid for.

I scheduled another lunch at Chip N' Dale's Harves Feast at Garden Grille. My friend's son loves Chip and Dale and so we scheduled a 2nd lunch there since I read they are taking the character meal there away. :cry:

Upvote 0

Pooh Lover

Husband and I making our yearly trip 9-20 thru 9-27. We normally stay at Port Orleans - Riverside (my personal choice) but hubby put in a strong request for the Wilderness Lodge. How could I refuse such a request? :lol:

Really starting to get excited now that I'm at the 45 day mark (AND the bill is paid)!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom