An Official September 2008 thread

Mickey&Minnie

Like everyone else we are waiting on the phone waiting ever so patiently.

Just wanted to know who else is going in September and taking part in the free dining offer.

catne

We're in too! I just booked (after 1 hour on hold!) Pop Century, Sept. 6-13, with the free dining plan! My birthday is on Sept.10, so my dream will come true: spending my birthday at MK!:sohappy::sohappy::sohappy:

Me too! We're booked for Pop 8/31-9/6...my birthday is 9/5 so A Very Merry Birthday to me & YOU! :ROFLOL::wave::ROFLOL:

I got through to the "hold" line right away this a.m. @ 6:00 CDT...was reading threads as I sat on hold listening to Disney Music...saw that people were able to book online so I did too. Got 1st choice, preferred room. Once I got my confirm email (which was right away-maybe 1 minute?) I hung up. So had been on hold for 22 minutes without talking to a real person. Glad I saw the thread about booking online because I hadn't even checked. Had seen posts from Disney Visa people saying they could not book online, so just assumed the gen public offer would be the same.

Upvote 0

Goofyque'

POFQ Sep 9-18; Free Dining, My Bday 14th!

Waited on the phone 1.5 hours, but got a great CM who also booked more than 1.2 of my ADR's so feel really great!!

Upvote 0

octoberbarry

To the one wondering about ME: You can book that about 21 days out, so you have plleeennnty of time.

We'll be there POFQ Sept. 2-9! The party has just begun...6 months of anticipation, and 8 days of free pigging and watersliding and dancing on Main St. :sohappy::king: :lol:

Upvote 0

Mickey'n'Minnie

wow there's lots of people going in september!

We're heading back there September 14th - 23rd with free dining at POP :)

Our 6 year anniversary is on the 20th so it will be nice to celebrate there as well :)

And like someone else said...it definately gives me something to look forward to all summer!!! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

disneytopdog

I will be there September 6-10...POFQ (GOD I LOVE THIS RESORT)....I can be found at the hot tub soaking my sore tired feet after the last park closes that day. I am up for some meet and greets while there!!!!!

Upvote 0

barbara

Bounce back offer Pop Century Sept 8-16, got airline tickets paid for, booked dining last month (2 nights of LeCellier-woo-hoo), got photopass share taken care off-just waiting now/:D

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom