An Explorer's Notes: Magic Kingdom and World News and Pictures

SeaBreeze

The only thing I don't like about wishes is the children choir singing during certain parts. I can't help but roll my eyes at those moments. Its just so disgustingly cheesy sounding!

I'm there rolling my eyes with you haha. I know it's practically a sin to not like Wishes but that choir part for some reason is creepy to me :lookaroun I quite like when the villains take over :lol: ...I'll run and hide in a second..

But! Glad you had a great trip Evan! Your report was great fun to read, especially after I almost burnt my entire lab down and put myself under office arrest :lookaroun

..hiding now..

EPCOT Explorer

Original Poster
The only thing I don't like about wishes is the children choir singing during certain parts. I can't help but roll my eyes at those moments. Its just so disgustingly cheesy sounding!

I suppose...It never really bothered me.

Would be cool to have them use a real choir, though...the one they use for the parades would be nice.:D

Or maybe a real singer like they have for Magical! E.E. is an amazing fit for DL.

EPCOT Explorer

Original Poster
I'm there rolling my eyes with you haha. I know it's practically a sin to not like Wishes but that choir part for some reason is creepy to me :lookaroun I quite like when the villains take over :lol: ...I'll run and hide in a second..

But! Glad you had a great trip Evan! Your report was great fun to read, especially after I almost burnt my entire lab down and put myself under office arrest :lookaroun

..hiding now..
:lol: Be careful! Sheesh!:lol:

And yes, I LOVE the villains section, too. Especially all the free flying pyro and the castle lighting...It looks GREAT at that point.:)

Glad you enjoyed!

SeaBreeze

:lol: Be careful! Sheesh!:lol:

And yes, I LOVE the villains section, too. Especially all the free flying pyro and the castle lighting...It looks GREAT at that point.:)

Glad you enjoyed!

Yeah yeah... at least it's the first time I've been the one to cause the evacuation :lookaroun Word of advice to all: stay away from engineering and science buildings on campus if you notice a lot of doors open..especially when the semester hasn't started up yet :animwink:

And that's my fave part of Wishes as well :)

EPCOT Explorer

Original Poster
Yeah yeah... at least it's the first time I've been the one to cause the evacuation :lookaroun Word of advice to all: stay away from engineering and science buildings on campus if you notice a lot of doors open..especially when the semester hasn't started up yet :animwink:

And that's my fave part of Wishes as well :)
:lol:...I would be staying away from those building, anyway...:lookaroun:snore:

Yes, that and the BatB part with the gold showers are great.
:) Agreed. It is very touching. I love Wishes, as compared to the other fireworks shows. The music is wonderful. I really don't get the hate.

Exactly. There is something GRAND about Wishes that other shows (besides RDCT) don't have. Magical is great, DLP's show are always fun, and Tokyo tries with Starlight, but Wishes feels noble to me. Almost like a spectacle in which Disney KNOWS it's showing off.:lol:

Eitherway....It's my favorite, second only to RoE.

Jasonflz

Exactly. There is something GRAND about Wishes that other shows (besides RDCT) don't have. Magical is great, DLP's show are always fun, and Tokyo tries with Starlight, but Wishes feels noble to me. Almost like a spectacle in which Disney KNOWS it's showing off.:lol:

Eitherway....It's my favorite, second only to RoE.

Fully agreed. It has a true Disney feel to it.

EPCOT Explorer

Original Poster

SeaBreeze

:shrug: And yet almost everybody loves Fantasmic.

Haha I was going to point out that I don't mind Fantasmic! but a lot of people on here don't enjoy it. It's not really worth the hassle that it's become but seeing it once every blue moon when I visit is fun. I can definitely see Wishes as being more repeatable but it's just not my cup of tea. Hallowishes, however...love it!

CaptainMichael

Haha I was going to point out that I don't mind Fantasmic! but a lot of people on here don't enjoy it. It's not really worth the hassle that it's become but seeing it once every blue moon when I visit is fun. I can definitely see Wishes as being more repeatable but it's just not my cup of tea. Hallowishes, however...love it!

I'm in the same boat. I just do Fantasmic once in a blue moon and only when it's convenient.

CaptainMichael

See, that's why we need a customized "World of Color" show in that venue.

Doesn't make a difference what show it is. The ampitheatre needs to be expanded before any show in there is on the repeatable list for me. I can find a spot to watch Wishes or Illuminations right before they start...Fantasmic, better get there early or you're out of luck.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Wonderful report. Thanks for all the typing :wave:

I think I`m most happy about the rainbow underline on the Spectro logo :D

EPCOT Explorer

Original Poster
See, that's why we need a customized "World of Color" show in that venue.
Agreed....But not smaller by any means. Don't make a F! outta it, like they did.

Wonderful report. Thanks for all the typing :wave:

I think I`m most happy about the rainbow underline on the Spectro logo :D
Glad you enjoyed! The typing was no trouble!

And I thought you would be, seeing I remembered you saying it was gone!:D I wonder what made them bring it back? Was it broken at any point, Martin?
Whew, finally got through the whole thing. Thanks for the awesome report!
Glad you enjoyed it, dispite the length...I know that I ramble...:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom