An Explorer's Notes: Magic Kingdom and World News and Pictures

EpcotServo

I do not understand the concept of sleeping in in WDW...:lookaroun

It used to be much worse, though...I wouldn't even sleep the night, and be up at around 3 or 4 in the morning.

I was very proud of myself, though, this trip!:D

Slept to 5:15 on BOTH days.:D:sohappy::lookaroun

Oh I hate NOT sleeping in, THEN going to Disney...Maybe mostly because I stay up til' three or four in the morning every night...
:lol:

WDW1974

You know there are many of us who don't even begin to fall out of bed until close to noon ... at WDW.

And some of us don't even enter parks until the afternoon or (better sit down!!!) until dinner or later.

VT GAL

I can see where you are coming from Evan, but I agree with 74!

WDW is the one place that I don't rush and actually sleep in...even my DD sleeps later than usual. It is such a great feeling to just hang out and take things easy. I just can't find it in me to 'Dumbo or Die'...

EPCOT Explorer

Original Poster
:lookaroun

:snore:

(Anyways, I've traced my unusual hours back to the fact I'm Japanese in spirit...I'm awake more often on Tokyo time than American...:lol:)
:lol: I knew you would say that...
You know there are many of us who don't even begin to fall out of bed until close to noon ... at WDW.

And some of us don't even enter parks until the afternoon or (better sit down!!!) until dinner or later.
I'm like that at home. Over the Summer....went to bed a 2 AM, woke at 10. Was nice.

I am NOT a morning person. For a moment this morning, I didn't think I'd be able to get up for class, and I went to bed before midnight. Hopefully, tomorrow will be better.
Nor am I, when it comes to waking up. But when I'm up, showered, and coffied, I'm good to go. In fact, I find that's when I am most productive.
I can see where you are coming from Evan, but I agree with 74!

WDW is the one place that I don't rush and actually sleep in...even my DD sleeps later than usual. It is such a great feeling to just hang out and take things easy. I just can't find it in me to 'Dumbo or Die'...
"I'm just too excited to sleep". :lol:

Maybe if I had more than one day....:shrug:

unkadug

Follower of "Saget"The Cult
:lol: I knew you would say that...
I'm like that at home. Over the Summer....went to bed a 2 AM, woke at 10. Was nice.

Nor am I, when it comes to waking up. But when I'm up, showered, and coffied, I'm good to go. In fact, I find that's when I am most productive.

"I'm just too excited to sleep". :lol:

Maybe if I had more than one day....:shrug:

Ha...that could be a commercial ... oh wait :lookaroun

I'm the same way, up and at 'em, I can always sleep when I get home. :lol:

EPCOT Explorer

Original Poster
Ha...that could be a commercial ... oh wait :lookaroun

I'm the same way, up and at 'em, I can always sleep when I get home. :lol:

:D:ROFLOL:

And EXACTLY the mindset I have. Your tic lets you in from 9:00 to 11:00....Why not USE all the time you paid for!?

My parents think I am nuts...Well...Rather...they know.:lol::lookaroun

to be continued in December....:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom