American Idol!

Uponastar

ksccar said:
When the top 12 were announced it never even crossed my mind that Taylor would win..not even close. I don't think he will make a good cd. He's somewhat intertaining to watch but to just listen to his voice...:hurl:

I was always for Chris...I'll buy his cd for sure!

You raise a good point because there's such a difference between watching a performer and just listening.
I don't enjoy watching Kat sing. Sorry to Kat fans, but I don't.
However, she will probably be really great recorded.
I know I'll enjoy Elliott recorded also, but he would have to work on being more comfortable on stage for me to enjoy watching him.
Chris would be great both recorded and live.
Taylor . . . now you have me thinking. . .
He's fun to watch and always sounds good, but. . .
Recorded . . . I just don't know.

Safari Giraffe

I wish katherine would go home tonight because she is just such a brat when she does not get her way. "Boy, you guys have been hard on me for a couple of weeks".....

Maybe because she has not been that good for the past couple of weeks and managed to squeeze by????

She needs to learn to take criticism from the judges and not make so many faces and comments when they are in disagreement. BRAT!!!!!

Uponastar

Safari Giraffe said:
I wish katherine would go home tonight because she is just such a brat when she does not get her way. "Boy, you guys have been hard on me for a couple of weeks".....

Maybe because she has not been that good for the past couple of weeks and managed to squeeze by????

She needs to learn to take criticism from the judges and not make so many faces and comments when they are in disagreement. BRAT!!!!!

You said a mouthful, Giraffe!!!
I hate that glare!

Safari Giraffe

Uponastar said:
You said a mouthful, Giraffe!!!
I hate that glare!

Between that glare and her Father constantly crying his eyes out....I could just scream. Give me a break already. She made such a mockery out of a classic song "Somewhere over the rainbow". Judy Garland was probably flipping over in her grave!!!!! :mad:

Uponastar

Safari Giraffe said:
Between that glare and her Father constantly crying his eyes out....I could just scream. Give me a break already. She made such a mockery out of a classic song "Somewhere over the rainbow". Judy Garland was probably flipping over in her grave!!!!! :mad:

This is where I think her simpering dramatics would come through in a recorded version.
If she would just sing it pure!
She's got the ability!

bhg469

hcswingfield said:
It looked to me last night that he had gotten some work done on his teeth. They didn't look as crooked. His hair is much better than at the start of the show.

Crooked teeth or not it still doesn't give him any vocal range. :lol:

Erika

I almost think you are better off getting near the top but not winning. You're pretty much guaranteed a career but you have more freedom than the winner.

DDuckFan130

Just a little Idol-related humor...

I'm watching the Ellen Degeneres show right now and she went to New Orleans and interviewed former presidents Clinton and Bush. She looked at them earnestly and asked "Is there anything you can do about Chris Daughtry getting voted off AI?"

:lookaroun :lol:

Ok I'm done :lol:

MAF

Kat blows chunks, the only reason she will make it through tonight is because of all the "randy" older men voting for her "looks." :hurl:

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
DDuckFan130 said:
Just a little Idol-related humor...

I'm watching the Ellen Degeneres show right now and she went to New Orleans and interviewed former presidents Clinton and Bush. She looked at them earnestly and asked "Is there anything you can do about Chris Daughtry getting voted off AI?"

:lookaroun :lol:

Ok I'm done :lol:

What did they answer? :lol::lol:

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
TurnipHead said:
Kat blows chunks, the only reason she will make it through tonight is because of all the "randy" older men voting for her "looks." :hurl:

:lookaroun

Who? ME?

Safari Giraffe

TurnipHead said:

Thanks for embracing my point of view.:)
She carries herself like a stuck-up brat who whines when she gets constructive criticism.

MAF

Safari Giraffe said:
She carries herself like a stuck-up brat who whines when she gets constructive criticism.
I've always had that point of view. I've hated the skank from the first time I saw her. lol Simply put, she sucks....and not in the good way either.

DDuckFan130

TurnipHead said:
I've always had that point of view. I've hated the skank from the first time I saw her. lol Simply put, she sucks....and not in the good way either.
Tell us how you really feel :lookaroun :lol:

CaptainMichael

Safari Giraffe said:
er...Paula and Randy rarely offer "constructive criticism". Simon was finally paying attention again last night.

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
TurnipHead said:
Wow...I mean I don't particularly care for her...but I don't think I've ever hated someone with that kind of passion.

It is just a TV show...and who ever wins, wins. I have only had the person I wanted to win once...and that was last season. Just remember...it's just a TV show.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom