American Idol!

bhg469

Your opinion, but i won't hold it against you but you accusing her of having fake doesn't have much to do with being a "britney wannabe"

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
I'll volunteer to confirm real or fake.... It'll only take me an hour or two of close examination!

:lookaroun

Computer Magic

I think Kat stinks....what is this "you have been too hard on me over the past few weeks" :brick: :brick:

HELLO!!! Did you forget you forgot the words...

She needs to go :wave: some where over the rainbos

DDuckFan130

Computer Magic said:
I think Kat stinks....what is this "you have been too hard on me over the past few weeks" :brick: :brick:

She said that?!

OMG her ego is bigger than her :lookaroun

Computer Magic

Computer Magic said:

PS she is a spoiled brat that whines and pouts when things don't go her way

DDuckFan130

Computer Magic said:
In all fairness.....this is the worst Idol EVER :fork: :fork: :fork:

I think Idol has "jumped the shark"
Now now...I think Taylor is a deserving idol...he is not BORING like the others have been. Chris would have been nice, but what can ya do? Vote for Taylor, that's what :D

Simon approves, he must be good :D

imagineer boy

My guess is that Elliot is leaving tomorrow. He never did have much charisma, and his songs were just flat out boring compared to Taylor and McPhee.

dxwwf3

Best Idol season ever. Fantastic night and 2nd only to the Rod Stewart night.

Taylor did a fantastic job. I thought his first song was his best of the night. Dancing In The Dark was perfect for him. You Are So Beautiful was ok for me, the judges severely overrated it IMO. He made terrible Joe Cocker facial expressions and screwed around with the word annunciations too much. The 3rd was really good except for the stupid ending. Easily his best night, IMO. Still my 3rd choice of the 3 left, but much better and he has this competition in the bag because he's so full of crap and doesn't care :)

Elliott did a great job tonight, IMO. He has a knack of picking songs that I've never heard of and make them sound like Elliott originals. But that is also his problem because nobody remembers the songs he sings usually. 1st was pretty good with Open Arms. 2nd was really good with the Paula choice. And his 3rd was FANTASTIC. This will be his last week, but he did a great job and he is EASILY the most improved singer in this competition. He's going to make it, no doubt in my mind.

Kat, Kat, Kat. First off, why in the name of God did Clive pick "I Believe I Can Fly"? TERRIBLE song choice. Why didn't he pick I Will Always Love You or the Titanic song if he was going to pick a cheesy, overplayed song? She made it her own though and did the best with what she was given. 2nd song was the best of the night EASILY. She was made for that song. 3rd song was ok. She's really good at blues and soul, but hasn't pick a great song yet.
Good luck next week!

1st round - Taylor
2nd round - Katharine
3rd round - Elliott

I really think the judges understated how good Elliott's 3rd round song was. Unfortunately he'll definitely be going home though. Katharine's 2nd song should get her in the finals.

MAF

Computer Magic said:

I agree. She dressed like some 2 dollar ho wearing leather boots up to butt w/ that short skirt. Obviously she's doing this to make more men vote for her. I mean look at most of the guys on this board....I agree she rocked out that wizard of oz song, but let's look at her performances overall. If you add them up she sucks. Go Elliott and Taylor!!!

hcswingfield

All three were great, but it will be Kat and Taylor in the final two. I heard Taylor singing "Tenderness" in my head before he announced that was his song pick. Weird moment! Kat's performance of "Over the Rainbow" was breathtaking. I'm glad she personalized it without resorting to yelling it like so many others have. Elliott has a huge career ahead of him, perhaps more successful than either of the other two, but he won't be in the top two when the votes are counted. He doesn't have the flash to win a competition like this, but he has the right kind of talent for staying power in the music business.

dxwwf3

hcswingfield said:
Elliott has a huge career ahead of him, perhaps more successful than either of the other two, but he won't be in the top two when the votes are counted. He doesn't have the flash to win a competition like this, but he has the right kind of talent for staying power in the music business.

I agree. He's easily the most consistent performer of the season and possibly in the show's history.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom