American Idol!

MAF

I read on some other AI board that Elliott recieved a ton of text message votes and put him over Kat, but who knows. I won't be surprised to see him go tonight, although I hate Kat....

Lil'mermaid

TurnipHead said:
I read on some other AI board that Elliott recieved a ton of text message votes and put him over Kat, but who knows. I won't be surprised to see him go tonight, although I hate Kat....

That could be right too, who knows?

MAF

I'm not trying to knock you, but why waste 3 hours of your life for a television show? It's not like Kat would even thank her fans, she would think it was all about her and her "talent" that got her this far.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
TurnipHead said:
I'm not trying to knock you, but why waste 3 hours of your life for a television show? It's not like Kat would even thank her fans, she would think it was all about her and her "talent" that got her this far.

Wow, do you get this wound up about things that actually matter?

To steal a line from William Shatner: Get a life!

CaptainMichael

TurnipHead said:
I think you have Katharine mixed up with someone else. Are you sure you're watching American Idol?

I really think that you need to get a grip and respect all of the contestants regardless of how you feel about them. Every post you make, whether it is about American Idol or Mission: Space is rude or malicious. I think everyone would appreciate it if you calmed down.:wave: Have a good evening and enjoy American Idol tonight!

disneygirl03

TurnipHead said:
Face it, Taylor has won. There's even a rumor going around that his cd is already is production and will be released during the Idol tours.

Oh brother, and I'm sure it's just that, a RUMOR.

Well, who cares anyway, I will not be buying a CD by him no matter what. I am so sick of him and don't even see this greatness that everyone else seems to see in him. :rolleyes:

Boo's Mom

Tonight is my first time watching American Idol this season and I already can't stand Katherine. I find her annoying. She can't dance either...I'd be a little offended if I was her fans/family back home.... "how was your visit back home?" "boring" :rolleyes:

I live 10 minutes from the baseball stadium Elliot went to...been to the governor's mansion too...and the streets he was riding on in the mustang, I drive them all the time

pinkrose

Boo's Mom said:
Tonight is my first time watching American Idol this season and I already can't stand Katherine. I find her annoying. She can't dance either...I'd be a little offended if I was her fans/family back home.... "how was your visit back home?" "boring" :rolleyes:

I live 10 minutes from the baseball stadium Elliot went to...been to the governor's mansion too...and the streets he was riding on in the mustang, I drive them all the time
That mall they showed Taylor in....I shop in all of the time. It's not very far from me. I didn't go near it that day. :lol: I was in the governor's mansion the day before Taylor was there (fieldtrip). lol I took a pic. of the stairs to show my husband. I told him that's what I want in my next house. :lookaroun

DDuckFan130

That McPhee person has been spared again :lookaroun

She could've at least showed some sadness at Elliot's departure. I don't think there has been a nicer, more down to earth contestant. He will be missed, but I know he will be successful.

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
If the voting was as close as they indicated, Elliott has nothing to be ashamed of. While he never "did it" for me, he always carried himself well and his comments on leaving seemed as genuine as he has seemed throughout.

Next week it's anybody's Idol to win. Although Katherine comes across as disingenuous, I think that's mostly a young girl's nerves rather than the less flattering things that have been said. Taylor has to step it up a notch, they both have quite good voices, but when she's on her game she'll blow him away. If he wants to be Idol, he needs the perfect balance of showmanship and tender vocals, both of which he's capable of. She needs to be bang on, no flubbed lyrics, no ditzy giggles and no cleavage. Just let her vocals and her very pretty face be what the audience has to concentrate on.

I'm looking forward to next week. The two I expected made it to the final two. Now who'll win?

CaptainMichael

MontyMon said:
Now who'll win?
Katharine McPhee. Seeing the results showed that Taylor doesn't have the advantage that everyone thought. If Katharine performs every song next week like she did "Think" tonight, she will be hard to beat. She was so relaxed and fun tonight...I guess because the judges weren't gonna talk bad about her afterwards:lol:

kmcphperformancehdvinman2uw.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom