American Idol!

MAF

So sad that Paris had to leave. She turned it out tonight w/ Kiss. Anyways I guess someone had to go, although I honestly believe Katharine deserved to leave more....

DDuckFan130

TurnipHead said:
So sad that Paris had to leave. She turned it out tonight w/ Kiss. Anyways I guess someone had to go, although I honestly believe Katharine deserved to leave more....
I agree...that performance just cracked me up :lol:

And Katherine is starting to use the Ace technique by looking all sultry into the camera :rolleyes:

DDuckFan130

STR8FAN2005 said:
You shouldn't roll your eyes. They could stay that way.
Oh gosh darn you may be right. Thank you for enlightening me on an otherwise confusing situation.

For the record, I do think Katherine has talent and looks. Nevertheless, it is my right to express my dislike of her, just as much as you express an obvious hatred and repulsion towards Taylor.

CaptainMichael

DDuckFan130 said:
Oh gosh darn you may be right. Thank you for enlightening me on an otherwise confusing situation.
Happy to help:kiss:

I don't have hatred and repulsion for Taylor. I just don't think that Taylor should be THE American Idol.

Computer Magic

DDuckFan130 said:
:rolleyes:

Darn...there I go again.

And I disagree, even if Taylor is not my favorite. But oh well.
Kat looked like she was going to :hurl: while waiting her destiny.

Can't wait for her to fulfil her final destiny as the bottom two next week and out.......:wave:

MAF

DDuckFan130 said:
For the record, I do think Katherine has talent and looks. .
If by "looks" you mean "tranny", then I whole heartedly agree! :animwink: Anyways I'm not Taylor fan either. I'm more of an Elliott fan, he's just so cute to me! haha

DDuckFan130

Computer Magic said:
Kat looked like she was going to :hurl: while waiting her destiny.

Can't wait for her to fulfil her final destiny as the bottom two next week and out.......:wave:
I may dislike her, but I think she can sing. She can thank her mom for that though. And yeah perhaps she can be an American Idol...but Chris (and Taylor) would be quite a refreshing change and would not be forgettable, whereas Katherine would be boring and forgettable. And I think the producers and whoever he works on his album with will know better than to make him do "pop" when he made a name for himself being a rocker.

*shrugs*

GenerationX

hcswingfield said:
I think the bottom two will be Paris and Elliott. Even though both were good, neither of them was memorable.
Good call, hcswingfield!

Paris has a future in singing. As she matures, she'll be less robotic. I wish her the best.

I believe the Zaba vote totals more than I believe the DialIdol totals. I tried Katharine's two numbers for 15 minutes each near the end of the voting period, and for the first time this season I did not get through even once. I suspect she's picked up Pickler's voters. That last number she did ... wow. Loved it.

DDuckFan130

TurnipHead said:
If by "looks" you mean "tranny", then I whole heartedly agree! :animwink: Anyways I'm not Taylor fan either. I'm more of an Elliott fan, he's just so cute to me! haha
Now now...let's not be cruel :lookaroun

And I like Elliot too...but I also like Chris.

MAF

DDuckFan130 said:
Now now...let's not be cruel :lookaroun

And I like Elliot too...but I also like Chris.
Me cruel? Never...Anyhoo, I think Chris is cute as well, I just can't stand his "copy cat" ways...

Computer Magic

DDuckFan130 said:
I may dislike her, but I think she can sing. She can thank her mom for that though. And yeah perhaps she can be an American Idol...but Chris (and Taylor) would be quite a refreshing change and would not be forgettable, whereas Katherine would be boring and forgettable. And I think the producers and whoever he works on his album with will know better than to make him do "pop" when he made a name for himself being a rocker.

*shrugs*
she can control her voice(sometimes). Some of the others are still raw and untrained. They now are receiving the same opportunities Kat's mom gave Kat. Kat's mom is a vocal coach. I think Chris has more staying power.

DDuckFan130

Computer Magic said:
she can control her voice(sometimes). Some of the others are still raw and untrained. They now are receiving the same opportunities Kat's mom gave Kat. Kat's mom is a vocal coach. I think Chris has more staying power.
I agree :)

dxwwf3

No surprises tonight. Good Luck Paris

Next week is a big one. Whoever does the worst will get voted off IMO. No room for slip ups.

hcswingfield

GenerationX said:
Good call, hcswingfield!

Paris has a future in singing. As she matures, she'll be less robotic. I wish her the best.

I believe the Zaba vote totals more than I believe the DialIdol totals. I tried Katharine's two numbers for 15 minutes each near the end of the voting period, and for the first time this season I did not get through even once. I suspect she's picked up Pickler's voters. That last number she did ... wow. Loved it.

I agree, Paris does have a great singing career ahead of her. I can also easily see Elliott becoming a big draw in NYC nightclubs, or even Vegas or Branson. Taylor will do well on TV talk shows, morning news shows, and recording movie themes and doing summer festivals. Chris will probably get an offer to front a rock band. And though I love Kat, I have the hardest time picturing what kind of career she might have. She might have the best success as a recording artist if she starts leaning to country/pop.

CaptainMichael

hcswingfield said:
And though I love Kat, I have the hardest time picturing what kind of career she might have. She might have the best success as a recording artist if she starts leaning to country/pop.
I completely agree. She needs to pick a genre that is profitable and pick songs better suited for a career in that genre. Right now, she has the looks and the talent, but I don't really know what to make of her future career.

hcswingfield

STR8FAN2005 said:
I completely agree. She needs to pick a genre that is profitable and pick songs better suited for a career in that genre. Right now, she has the looks and the talent, but I don't really know what to make of her future career.

I could easily see her in the Faith Hill/Shania Twain/early Linda Ronstadt group. She definitely has the looks, and it would be a good niche for her singing talents.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom