American Idol!

CaptainMichael

Computer Magic said:
she never shuts up :brick: :brick: But that's part of her charm and not uncommon for southern folks.
Was no one else listening? She was thanking all sorts of people that otherwise wouldn't get thanked. She has what we down here call a heart. I guess that is lost with Northerners...:p

Computer Magic

STR8FAN2005 said:
Was no one else listening? She was thanking all sorts of people that otherwise wouldn't get thanked. She has what we down here call a heart. I guess that is lost with Northerners...:p
She didn't win Academy Award :lol:

CaptainMichael

Lil'mermaid said:
Did they say who the top 2 were? I though he didnt, and that those 4 just werent the lowest vote getters. Cause then he sent the middle two back first. :confused:
Ryan said (after tweedle dee and tweedle dum sat down) that it was between the two people with the highest number of votes and the lowest number of votes on the stage.

DDuckFan130

Computer Magic said:
she never shuts up :brick: :brick: But that's part of her charm and not uncommon for southern folks.
I'm southern...I guess...geographically...but not like that :lookaroun

And I'm over it now Sherm thank you :D

Paris can go now...and then Katherine...leave the guys :lol:

Monty

Brilliant...and Canadian
In the Parks
No
Lil'mermaid said:
Did they say who the top 2 were? I though he didnt, and that those 4 just werent the lowest vote getters. Cause then he sent the middle two back first. :confused:

He told the remaining two groups that one was the top two and one was the bottom two. It was a different approach.

MouseMadness

You know, with some work on her voice and stage presence, Kellie could be quite a performer, and I'll be surprised if she doesn't end up on the country scene eventually. Us country lovers love a girl who isn't afraid of her roots, no matter how unflattering they are. :lol:

Computer Magic

MouseMadness said:
You know, with some work on her voice and stage presence, Kellie could be quite a performer, and I'll be surprised if she doesn't end up on the country scene eventually. Us country lovers love a girl who isn't afraid of her roots, no matter how unflattering they are. :lol:
I agree...She didn't have the luxury of voice coaching, stage presence of some other women still in the contest.

dxwwf3

I think Kellie will be on television or on the radio doing SOMETHING in the future. People just like her too much for someone in power to not get her in the spotlight.

Debbie

America voted right this week! Kellie has much to be proud of. She comes from the sticks and as much as people talk about her putting on a 'dumb' front; she probably hasn't been exposed to alot. Heck, where she is from, there might not even be an alternative music station she can pick up from her area. I could use myself as an example: I just heard the song about 'sippin' on Gin and Juice and I understand it's been out for a long time. I just got hip to what the 'Laffy Taffy' song is. And remember what Mom always said, "What you don't know, you don't miss". And I feel that applies to someone like Kellie, for whom going to the mall might mean a day trip or overnight stay with Kinfolk. :)

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
Is it my imagination or did they not say what next weeks theme is? I may have missed it but I'm 99% sure they didn't say anything. Are there no more themes after this week? I have mush brain...

Debbie

tiggerific418 said:
Is it my imagination or did they not say what next weeks theme is? I may have missed it but I'm 99% sure they didn't say anything. Are there no more themes after this week? I have mush brain...

If I'm not mistaken, with five left, look for Clive Davis week, or judges pick the song week. If not next week; look for it with 4 left. but I could be wrong.

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
Debbie said:
If I'm not mistaken, with five left, look for Clive Davis week, or judges pick the song week. If not next week; look for it with 4 left. but I could be wrong.
Yea I think its about time they dust off CLive Davis and parade him back out...the finalists will probably start singing two songs per week soon too I'd imagine. The shows kind of get tedious when it gets down to the last 5 or so.

SpongeScott

tiggerific418 said:
Now, Tuesday at 8/7c the Final 5 will be performing two songs each – one from the year they were born and any song from this week’s Top 10 Billboard Charts.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom