American Idol!

dxwwf3

DDuckFan130 said:
But maybe what made this dress more risque were those really high slits? :lol:

Well she did break one button off during the performance, but I know what you are talking about.

robynchic

I didn't get to SEE last night's show, but I heard it all on Rickey.org. Here's KerryandRobyn's picks of the week:

Kellie's booted (come on...getting NASTILY off-key two weeks in a row, she's got it coming!)
Paris and Taylor round out the bottom 3.

I'm still saying that I want to do un-Disney things with Chris, even if he is married! Great voice, rocker...*melt*

dxwwf3

Ok you guys are going to think I'm crazy (and maybe I am after saying this), but after relistening to Kellie's performance, I think it's by far her best vocally.

I remember being bored to tears while watching it on the show, but after just listening to the mp3, I think it was actually "good" for her. Just like I thought the first 2/3 of her performance last week was good, before she got off track terribly.

She did look like a zombie last night, but go back and listen to the mp3 on rickey.org and see if you think it sounds better than you remember watching.

robynchic

SpongeScott said:
:confused: You want to take him to Universal?

:lookaroun
Why, of COURSE!

DXWWF3, you're right- I do think you're crazy :p Honestly, though, that was not her best vocal performance, by far. Her high note was horribly off-key, and last week, her notes made me cringe. Maybe it's because I've had vocal training, but her past two weeks have been deplorable, when it comes to pitch.

dxwwf3

robynchic said:
Honestly, though, that was not her best vocal performance, by far.

Well I have no experience with country voices, so maybe the less country it sounds, the more I like it :lol:

hcswingfield

Kellie's best performance was the first half of the song last week, before she started rushing the orchestra. As for Katherine's sexy dress, the theme was love songs, after all.....

dxwwf3

hcswingfield said:
Kellie's best performance was the first half of the song last week, before she started rushing the orchestra

I agree with that after listening to that again. It was her best.

hcswingfield said:
As for Katherine's sexy dress, the theme was love songs, after all.....

:sohappy:

I thought of that earlier today too.

imagineer boy

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: They cut her off in mid speech.:lol: That was without a doubt, the best elimination good bye this show has ever had.

Seriously though, she wasn't that great of a singer, but I'm going to miss her though, she was cute and down right funny some times. She will be missed.

And for crying out loud ( no pun intended ) will Elliot stop crying all the time?!!!?! Its annoying the hell outa me.

CaptainMichael

imagineer boy said:
I am still laughing so hard from them cutting Kellie off during her monologue. That was hilarious. :lol: :lol: :lol:
It isn't funny. The sad thing is that they have a 30 minute show to eliminate someone, but they waste it with lots of pointless fluff to the point where the evictee doesn't get their final moment in the spotlight.

Computer Magic

imagineer boy said:
I am still laughing so hard from them cutting Kellie off during her monologue. That was hilarious. :lol: :lol: :lol:
she never shuts up :brick: :brick: But that's part of her charm and not uncommon for southern folks.

Lil'mermaid

STR8FAN2005 said:
It was going to happen eventually, but it is still sad to see her go.

On the bright side, Katharine was in the top 2. My voting seems to have helped.

Did they say who the top 2 were? I though he didnt, and that those 4 just werent the lowest vote getters. Cause then he sent the middle two back first. :confused:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom