American Idol!

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
STR8FAN2005 said:
Am I the only one that thinks this is a bad theme?
No...I thought that too. I wondered are there enough Queen songs to go around? I honestly didn't know there were that many. Next week should be interesting...:lookaroun

tigsmom

nibblesandbits said:
No...I thought that too. I wondered are there enough Queen songs to go around? I honestly didn't know there were that many. Next week should be interesting...:lookaroun

Here are the lyrics to some of their 194 songs... my favorite is Crazy Little Thing Called Love!

http://www.lyricsfreak.com/q/queen/

Can't believe Mandisa is gone, thought she would make it to the end.

robynchic

Oh, there are that many...
"Somebody to Love", "Bohemian Rhapsody", "We Are the Champions" (I can see Ace doing this), "Under Pressure"...the list goes on and on...I want to see Majik Bus, Bicycle Races...

And Chris will do Princes of the Universe.

BUT!

If they were going to do classic rock, I wish they'd done Pink Floyd.

Holy boogers Batman! A 21-year-old girl that feels deep roots and very comfortable in CLASSIC ROCK!?! (my XM is set to classic rock a LOT)

Uponastar

nibblesandbits said:

Plenty of Queen for everybody!
I'm looking forward to this!

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
Very disappointed to see Mandisa gone.
Maybe Ace will do Bohemian next week with his falsetto! :eek:

Before I read your post I was going to say I hope Ace falsetto's himself right off the show next week! :lol:

Too bad about Mandisa.
I was sorry to see Eliot in the bottom 3, too.
He's got to get it together.
I think he's got a great voice, but needs to work on showmanship and nerves.

yensidtlaw1969

Bohemian Rhapsody is my favorite Queen song. Whoever does it better not MESS IT UP, OR HEADS WILL PAY AND SOMEBODY WILL ROLL!!!

:lookaroun

Or something like that.

Yensid "Mandisa was one of the best . . . such a shame . . ." tlaw1969

Debbie

I am dreading tonite because 1)I'm not a Queen fan 2)of all the bands to do; why Queen? I just think this isn't going to be an entertaining show....:(

BRER STITCH

The latest rumor I heard was that the Idol Contestants were having such a hard time with the QUEEN songs, thatthe producers backed off and are now going to bill it as: SUPER GROUP WEEK with a special appearance by the members of QUEEN.

The appearance, no doubt, is to sell more tickets for QUEEN'S current tour.

Should be fun no matter what!

Wish the Producers would have assigned songs for everyone from STYX, FOREIGNER, REO SPEEDWAGON and QUEEN, with no repeats! They could have called it "Remember When MTV Used to Play Music" week! :lol:

I got my pen ready for reviews tonight!

Now where are my parachute pants????.......... :lookaroun

Uponastar

Nemo14 said:
I LOVE Queen, but I'm really dreading some of the performers *coughAcecough* butchering their songs :(

I may have to mute his performance.
I'm seriously hoping this will be his last simper.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom