American Idol!

lawyergirl77

DDuckFan130 said:
:( :( :(

Ugh. Chris, Taylor, and Elliot are the only good singers left. Everyone else can leave one by one.
ITA. The fact that Ace and Bucky effing Covington have outlasted Mandisa is infuriating...

Computer Magic

I think Katherine needs to stop relying on her and $ex appeal to get by. The same can be argued for Ace and his "look." :fork:

anyone agree :lookaroun

lawyergirl77

Computer Magic said:
I think Katherine needs to stop relying on her and $ex appeal to get by. The same can be argued for Ace and his "look." :fork:

anyone agree :lookaroun
I TOTALLY agree!

But, then again, I hate her much less than I used to. The Pickler, OTOH can go and drown in a vat of calamari sauce for all I care...

MouseMadness

SpongeScott said:
Well, we lost possibly the best vocalist in the group. I really don't care who wins it now.

I agree. :(

Is it just me who thinks that her looks played into this? She's not the little size 4 thing the rest of them are... or do I assume that Americans are more shallow than they are? :lol: :eek:

Computer Magic

MouseMadness said:

Is it just me who thinks that her looks played into this? She's not the little size 4 thing the rest of them are... or do I assume that Americans are more shallow than they are? :lol: :eek:
I told my wife the same thing "I think Mandisa weight played a part in getting voted off " :( :mad:

SpongeScott

MouseMadness said:

This is a very good possibility. I JOKINGLY told my wife when they announced that they were doing Queen next week that Mandisa could sing "Fat Bottomed Girls".

She hit me. Numerous times.:lol:

I will miss Mandisa.

hcswingfield

Mandis will get work, and will work a lot more than most of the other finalists. I'm bummed she won't be on the show any more, but I know we'll see a lot more of her. I'll bet she has recording offers in a matter of days.

CaptainMichael

It looks as if I'm the only one pleasantly surprised tonight. Just one less person in Kellie, Katharine, and Chris' way to the top.

STR8FAN v. The WDWMagic American Idol Thread

dxwwf3

I think Mandisa was a good singer, but I think you guys are overhyping her IMO. Sure I would have thought that Bucky and Kellie would have went first, but then I figured Mandisa or Taylor would be next. Every year someone gets voted off before their time, but they wouldn't win anyways.

BRER STITCH

A moment for Mandisa...

First :eek: ...

Then :(

It's only a game show...It's only a game show...It's only a game show...It's only a game show...It's only a game show...It's only a game show...It's only a game show...It's only a game show...It's only a game show...

Computer Magic

SpongeScott said:
This is a very good possibility. I JOKINGLY told my wife when they announced that they were doing Queen next week that Mandisa could sing "Fat Bottomed Girls".

She hit me. Numerous times.:lol:

I will miss Mandisa.
Let's talk about Queen for next week.. They are going to screw up some classic songs like
  1. we will rock you
  2. we are the champions
  3. You are my best friends
  4. theme from Flash Gordon

who will be brave enough to sing "Another one bites the dust

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom