American Idol!

DDuckFan130

lawyergirl77 said:
God AI becomes more and more like pro wrestling:
1) Simon gets booed before he opens his mouth (heel)
2) Drug abuse is rampant (Paula)

Seeeeriously - what is up with her lately? I mean, people have been calling her Pilla for years, but this season it's frickin' out of control!!!

Simon is visibly getting more and more frustrated with her antics/the booing... While he clearly used to like it, now it's becoming ridiculous. I wouldn't be surprised if he said "EFF this I'm not coming back for S6" at this rate...

That being said: I loves me some Mandisa and Chris, and why oh why am I starting to like the bubbleheaded McPhee????
LMAO the last part made me laugh because I was thinking the same thing! But it's all about Mandisa and Chris. And Taylor makes me laugh :lol:

lawyergirl77

Wow. That? Was crap.

Lisa was crap. Wow. Just wow. Just when I think she can't get any more boring, she sinks to a whole new level of snore.

DDuckFan130

lawyergirl77 said:
Wow. That? Was crap.

Lisa was crap. Wow. Just wow. Just when I think she can't get any more boring, she sinks to a whole new level of snore.
I thought it was cute :lookaroun

And let's not be hasty...Kevin is coming up :rolleyes:

lawyergirl77

DDuckFan130 said:
LMAO the last part made me laugh because I was thinking the same thing! But it's all about Mandisa and Chris. And Taylor makes me laugh :lol:
Heh - Taylor cracks me up too. I find he gives two different performances - one that I listen to (which usually has better vocals than I originally thought), and then the visual spastic performance which is always amusing (but detracts from the quality of his voice). He's such a weird kid...

MAF

lawyergirl77 said:
Heh - Taylor cracks me up too. I find he gives two different performances - one that I listen to (which usually has better vocals than I originally thought), and then the visual spastic performance which is always amusing (but detracts from the quality of his voice). He's such a weird kid...
Kid? I thought he was 40....:lookaroun

MouseMadness

lawyergirl77 said:
She looked cute but it was just so beige and pageanty that words cannot describe it...

That's what I'd been thinking too! And Paris up til now, to me, has been the same way. They ARE very good... in an almost robotic kinda way. Like stage mom is up above pulling the strings or something you know?

:lookaroun

:lol:

lawyergirl77

DDuckFan130 said:
So without hearing Ace...I'd say my favorites tonight were Mandisa, Chris, Elliot, and Kellie, who improved greatly this week.
Regina, looks like we're doomed to disagree about some parts of AI!! :lol:

The Pickles definitely improved, but she still makes me want to jab a screwdriver into my temple any time she opens her mouth to do something other than sing... Nobody can possibly be that vapid.

But ITA with two of your three faves (Mandisa and Chris) - Elliott was getting a wee bit too much of the goat-vibrato for me to really dig his performance. In spite of myself, I'd be putting McPhee in my top 3. :lol:

I apologize for my extreme bitterness tonight. I almost made it through to "Toronto" on Canadian Idol this week (our version of "You're going to Hollywood!!"), so I'm a bit bitter about all things Idol this week. :(

lawyergirl77

*Ace singing*

DEAR GOD MAKE THE PAIN STOP!!!!

Where is the guy who sang Father Figure so well a few weeks ago?? THIS IS TERRIBLE!!!

*runs screaming*

DDuckFan130

lawyergirl77 said:
Regina, looks like we're doomed to disagree about some parts of AI!! :lol:

The Pickles definitely improved, but she still makes me want to jab a screwdriver into my temple any time she opens her mouth to do something other than sing... Nobody can possibly be that vapid.

But ITA with two of your three faves (Mandisa and Chris) - Elliott was getting a wee bit too much of the goat-vibrato for me to really dig his performance. In spite of myself, I'd be putting McPhee in my top 3. :lol:

I apologize for my extreme bitterness tonight. I almost made it through to "Toronto" on Canadian Idol this week (our version of "You're going to Hollywood!!"), so I'm a bit bitter about all things Idol this week. :(
I was wondering why you were hostile :lol: but I'm sorry :(

I really REALLY don't like the Pickler. When she opens her mouth, I want to stab myself with that screwdriver. However, she can sing, and tonight she proved it. Last week, she sucked, but today reminded me of her first audition.

lawyergirl77

MouseMadness said:
That's what I'd been thinking too! And Paris up til now, to me, has been the same way. They ARE very good... in an almost robotic kinda way. Like stage mom is up above pulling the strings or something you know?

:lookaroun

:lol:
I don't think they're pulling the strings or doing anything so subtle... I think that they're standing in the wings with guns pointed at their kids, saying "Sing, kids, sing! Mommy needs a new pair of shoes!"

lawyergirl77

DDuckFan130 said:
I was wondering why you were hostile :lol: but I'm sorry :(

I really REALLY don't like the Pickler. When she opens her mouth, I want to stab myself with that screwdriver. However, she can sing, and tonight she proved it. Last week, she sucked, but today reminded me of her first audition.
I'm normally pretty hostile when I watch this show... I get irritated when I see people wasting this golden opportunity they've been given...

lawyergirl77

Debbie said:
I loved Chris' performance tonite.

Bottom three: Ace, Kevin, Lisa
ITA with your bottom three, Debbie. In a perfect world. we would chuck all three of them so that Mandisa and Chris could get an extra performance next week!! :lol:

Computer Magic

bottom three:

Bucky (I think will go) sorry Christy :(
Lisa (good singer but hasn't shown her stuff
I would be happy with Kevin or Ace..annoying as all :zipit: :brick:

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
I think everybody stepped it up this week! I loved pretty much all the performances! So much that it's hard for me to choose the bottom three...and it's just going to get harder week after week for me.

Bottom Three: Lisa, Kevin (possibly...although after last week...:lookaroun ) and Bucky (why has no one mentioned how horrible he was tonight) Bucky will be the one to go home. Just my prediction.

lawyergirl77

nibblesandbits said:
I think everybody stepped it up this week! I loved pretty much all the performances! So much that it's hard for me to choose the bottom three...and it's just going to get harder week after week for me.

Bottom Three: Lisa, Kevin (possibly...although after last week...:lookaroun ) and Bucky (why has no one mentioned how horrible he was tonight) Bucky will be the one to go home. Just my prediction.
Bucky, while boring, didn't make my ears bleed...

... Yes, Ace, I'm talking to you!!!

But it was a pretty good week, especially considering I had expected a trainwreck! :lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom