American Idol!

BRER STITCH

Simon Predicts Final 3 On Stern Show

Not sure if any SIRIUS Radio fans heard this last week, but Simon predicted the Final three for this season of American Idol.

=============================================

"American Idol" judge Simon Cowell predicts the final three in this season's finals will be Chris Daughtry, Taylor Hicks and Kellie Pickler.

Cowell made his prediction for the Fox TV talent competition during a Thursday telephone conversation broadcast on Howard Stern's Sirius satellite radio show, the New York Post reported Friday.

"Let me tell you who's gonna be in the finals," Cowell said. "The bald-headed kid (Daughtry) and the guy with gray hair (Hicks)."

A few minutes later, he added, "I think the top three will be the two I mentioned and Kellie Pickler."

Around this time last year, Cowell correctly predicted Carrie Underwood would take the crown, the newspaper noted.

==========================================

Ok....I agree with Chris and Taylor, but PICKLER??? :hurl:

nibblesandbits

Original Poster
BRER STITCH said:
Ok....I agree with Chris and Taylor, but PICKLER??? :hurl:

I agree with Chris and Taylor too...I do have to wonder about Pickler. I don't think she'll be there. I think that third spot is a toss up.

inDisney

SpongeScott said:
I predict that Kevin will last 3-4 more weeks.

The sad thing is that you might be right. It's a shame. America has problems. I think half of them are tone deaf and legally blind, that would be the only reason that explains why Kevin is still on there.

Computer Magic

inDisney said:
The sad thing is that you might be right. It's a shame. America has problems. I think half of them are tone deaf and legally blind, that would be the only reason that explains why Kevin is still on there.
The show has always had its "Teen Idol Popularity following" every season you have a Justin.

DDuckFan130

SpongeScott said:
Chris, Taylor, and Mandisa in Final 3.
My sentiments exactly :)

I honestly wasn't a fan of Carrie's last year. She bored me. My sister follows her country music, but I don't. But if Chris wins, I see myself buying his album because as Simon keeps saying, he sings realistically and we can all picture his songs on the radio.

GenerationX

Final Three: Kevin, Bucky, Ace :lookaroun :D

I've said it before, and I'm sticking with it - the final two will be Chris and Katharine. If I had to pick a third place, I'd go with Taylor.

MAF

I walked in the room while my mom was watching AI the other night and there was some 40 y/o gray haired beast prancing around the stage singing show tunes. I mean wow, this show has scraped the bottom of the barrell...

Heatherbell

Yes! Barry Manilow, LOL.

My picks definately are: Chris, Taylor and Mc Phee.
Kevin is still there because there are a lot of 11 year old girls voting for him. IMO the American Idol should be different. Seems like the same kind of people ae voted every year. Thats why Chris and Taylor are my top picks.

lawyergirl77

God AI becomes more and more like pro wrestling:
1) Simon gets booed before he opens his mouth (heel)
2) Drug abuse is rampant (Paula)

Seeeeriously - what is up with her lately? I mean, people have been calling her Pilla for years, but this season it's frickin' out of control!!!

Simon is visibly getting more and more frustrated with her antics/the booing... While he clearly used to like it, now it's becoming ridiculous. I wouldn't be surprised if he said "EFF this I'm not coming back for S6" at this rate...

That being said: I loves me some Mandisa and Chris, and why oh why am I starting to like the bubbleheaded McPhee????

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom