American Idol!

CaptainMichael

imagineer boy said:
Alright, could someone tell me which one we're talking about? :lol: I've got McGhee and McPhee confused.

But Kinnik will gaurenteed go home tomorrow. No questions asked.
McGhee sang first. She was dressed all rock and roll. Simon said she just bought her ticket home.
McPhee is the really innocent, curvy brunette. McPhee = McPheever
Kellie Pickler is the extremely Huggle-licious one...

Uponastar

nibblesandbits said:
Well Melissa McGhee (who I kind of like...but oh well) and Kannik are going home. That's my predictions.

I agree, even though I kinda like Melissa too.
I'm not too keen on Paris anymore. I don't know about her.
At the auditions she was great.
Since then, barely interesting.

Lisa has an amazing voice!
I wish she'd listen to the judges and sing something recognizable.

Love Kellie Pickler!

GenerationX

How funny was it that Kellie called herself a "mink" thinking it was the singular for "minx"? Minx, indeed. I've also had the "McPheever" since the auditions. As long as the two of them, Lisa, and Mandisa make it to the top 12, I will be happy.

Debbie

I predict Kinnick will go home and I think it's between Ayla, and Melissa to leave. I'm worried about Paris due to her boring song choices, but I love her and if she makes it to the finals, I hope she will have better coaching with her song choices.
This season has brought alot of great voices; which makes is going to make it hard to pick who goes home.

SpongeScott

Debbie said:
I predict Kinnick will go home and I think it's between Ayla, and Melissa to leave. I'm worried about Paris due to her boring song choices, but I love her and if she makes it to the finals, I hope she will have better coaching with her song choices.
This season has brought alot of great voices; which makes is going to make it hard to pick who goes home.
I think Ayla is safe--for this week. Right now, it's Mandisa's to lose. She has been amazing.

hcswingfield

SpongeScott said:
I think Ayla is safe--for this week. Right now, it's Mandisa's to lose. She has been amazing.

Sometimes the amazing ones don't get past the final 5 or 6, because they are not the ones the 13 year olds with cell phones send multiple votes in on.

Fantasmic!329

Debbie said:
I agree with everything you said.

I absolutely loved Mandisa's comment on: "I sucked my thumb until I was 24. God is good, because my teeth should be protruding through your TV screen." I just thought that was the funniest thing. :lol:
And Kellie's: "I'm a mink!" and "I tired sa-mon."

CaptainMichael

Ok, I can narrow down American Idol season 5 to the final 4:
Kellie Pickler
Chris Daughtry
Katharine McPhee
Mandisa

Can we please just fastforward through the rest of these people???

SpongeScott

Only saw the last three, but based on the recaps, Will should definitely be leaving. Can't guess the other one. I don't think it will be Kevin. He's got the young teenage vote. My daughter (age 13) thinks he is adorable.

SpongeScott

STR8FAN2005 said:
Ok, I can narrow down American Idol season 5 to the final 4:
Kellie Pickler
Chris Daughtry
Katharine McPhee
Mandisa

Can we please just fastforward through the rest of these people???
I would agree with Mandisa and Chris, not with Kellie and Katharine, especially Katharine. I've not been that impressed.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom