American Idol!

DDuckFan130

First post in this thread :lol:

And I will say my favorites are Chris and Mandisa. That is all :lookaroun

Like Scott said, Katherine hasn't been impressive :lol:

CaptainMichael

Girls:
Mandisa-everyone seems to like her.
Kellie-stage presense, loveability, large fan support.
Katharine-great potential. It showed Tuesday and in the auditions.
Paris-overrated
Lisa-overrated
Kinnik-gone Thursday
Melissa-gone Thursday
Ayla Brown-no personality/stage presense.

Guys:
Chris-the only one that matters.
Kevin-joke
Will-joke
Taylor Hicks-mental
Elliot-I feel no connection with him.
Gideon-again mental
Ace-has proved to be nothing more than a pretty face.
Bucky-you have got be kidding.

DDuckFan130

STR8FAN2005 said:
Girls:
Paris-overrated
Lisa-overrated
Kinnik-gone Thursday
Melissa-gone Thursday

Guys:
The only one that matters is Chris.
Kevin-joke
Will-joke
Taylor Hicks-mental
Gideon-again mental
:lol:

I agree on the guys. Well I had liked Elliot in the beginning from Hollywood week. But Chris is overpowering :lol:

Girls: Mandisa (like I said) is awesome and she is in a class alone. Paris...I like her. I dunno why. And I found it hilarious that she did Conga :lol:. Lisa...love her. To me, that's pretty much it. Kellie is super cute and likeable, but like Simon said, she is not the best singer. The rest of them...whatever :lol:

CaptainMichael

DDuckFan130 said:
: Kellie is super cute and likeable, but like Simon said, she is not the best singer.
When you are in a talent show with only one or two better singers, it doesn't matter how good you are. It matters how many people like you.

This is what we have this year.

DDuckFan130

STR8FAN2005 said:
When you are in a talent show with only one or two better singers, it doesn't matter how good you are. It matters how many people like you.

This is what we have this year.
Oh I know. And I can see the millions of guys calling in because she's adorable or whatnot. I like her too...I just don't think she should win.

DDuckFan130

STR8FAN2005 said:
So much for all of the "talent" this year...:rolleyes:

Kellie and Katharine get my votes!
:confused:

I don't get you...Mandisa and Chris are my favorites. They are talented...so...what does your comment have to do with what I think :veryconfu

If I picked solely on hotness, then it'd be about Ace I guess...but nope.

SpongeScott

STR8FAN2005 said:
Girls:
Mandisa-everyone seems to like her. that would be because she is flat out the best singer in the competition right now.
Kellie-stage presense, loveability, large fan support. average singer, getting better. She's surviving on looks right now.
Katharine-great potential. It showed Tuesday and in the auditions. Not impressed, never have been.
Paris-overrated Not overrated, but I've not been as impressed with her as I was through the auditions.
Lisa-overrated Absolutely not overrated and probably my sentimental favorite. She's got an unbelieveable voice and stage presence for 16 years old. Her song selection must get better.
Kinnik-gone Thursday Agreed.
Melissa-gone Thursday Agreed.
Ayla Brown-no personality/stage presense. Disagree. She is undoubtedly the hardest worker in the group and she might stick around with her drive and determination, but she won't win.

Guys:
Chris-the only one that matters. I'm still not that impressed with him--like I said before, to me it's controlled screaming. I want to see him do something in a different style.
Kevin-joke Just as you vote for Kellie and Katharine on their HOTTness, Kevin is being carried by the young female vote. Titt for tatt.
Will-joke Gone.
Taylor Hicks-mental Not mental, but a showman. He nailed his song tonight.
Elliot-I feel no connection with him. Very good singer, one of the best of the guys.
Gideon-again mental Here is my no connection person. Yes, he's a good singer, but I can't get past the attitude and cockiness.
Ace-has proved to be nothing more than a pretty face. Agreed. I'm not impressed.
Bucky-you have got be kidding. Bucky is a poor man's Bo. He's okay, but if he lasts this week, he won't be along for long in the Final 12.
my comments in bold.

GenerationX

STR8FAN2005 said:
Girls:
Paris-overrated
Lisa-overrated
Kinnik-gone Thursday
Melissa-gone Thursday

Guys:
Chris-the only one that matters.
Kevin-joke
Will-joke
Taylor Hicks-mental
Gideon-again mental
Bucky-you have got be kidding.
:lol: :lol:

Mostly agreed. I think Lisa deserves the credit she gets, though. My greatest fear is that we will be assaulted by Ace's craptastic performances far into this competition. Look how long Constantine lasted with an average voice, an average face, and a lot of swagger. And Ace is prettier.

Of the men today, Taylor had the strongest performance.

Best Voices: Mandisa, Elliot
Best Performers: Kellie, Taylor
Best Overall: Katharine, Chris (your final two, ladies and gentlemen).

CaptainMichael

GenerationX said:
:lol: :lol:

Mostly agreed. I think Lisa deserves the credit she gets, though. My greatest fear is that we will be assaulted by Ace's craptastic performances far into this competition. Look how long Constantine lasted with an average voice, an average face, and a lot of swagger. And Ace is prettier.

Of the men today, Taylor had the strongest performance.

Best Voices: Mandisa, Elliot
Best Performers: Kellie, Taylor
Best Overall: Katharine, Chris (your final two, ladies and gentlemen).
**best Simon Cowell voice**You know what, I think I like you GenerationX**back to normal voice**

For a minute, I thought I was going mental because no one one was agreeing with me.

GenerationX

STR8FAN2005 said:
**best Simon Cowell voice**You know what, I think I like you GenerationX**back to normal voice**For a minute, I thought I was going mental because no one one was agreeing with me.
** in best Randy Jackson voice ** Yeah, you know STR8FAN2005, you da bomb! Am I right, dawg pound? **

I believe we are in violent agreement as to the favorites here.

CaptainMichael

GenerationX said:
** in best Randy Jackson voice ** Yeah, you know STR8FAN2005, you da bomb! Am I right, dawg pound? **

I believe we are in violent agreement as to the favorites here.

This is what Paula has to say to everyone, including the janitor:
**best Paula Abdul voice** you're a star....you've stolen my heart...I can see you playing stadiums....you're just great...I'm speechless**

GenerationX

And the Ryan Seacrest-Bot 2006:

"How did you prepare for tonight's show?"
"So, what'd you think of what the judges had to say?"
"Let's see if we can get you some votes."
"Next up ..."
"Remember that's an 866 number, not 800."
And occasional outbursts of random/awkward/nonsensical/uncomfortable banter with Simon.

That's all he's programmed to do.

CaptainMichael

GenerationX said:
And occasional outbursts of random/awkward/nonsensical/uncomfortable banter with Simon.
Hmm...you mean like this wonderful statement tonight:
"Simon, I had a dream about you last night"

:brick: :brick: :brick:

Nemo14

I'm really figuring on Kevin and Will being gone tonight. I know Kevin has a teeny-bopper following, but he seriously is not anywhere near as talented as the others (except for Will of course!)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom