American Idol!

SpongeScott

Interesting note on Diana Degarmo. I met a guy this week from Atlanta who is her vocal advisor. To make a long story short, she's been offered the role of Belle on Broadway's Beauty and the Best beginning in the summer.

Erika

stitch rocks said:
i totally agree. it's interesting that ruben wins but clay gets all the attn.

I've wondered about that myself, but if you think about it Clay's more "pop" and therefore has a more mainstream audience than Ruben does.

I think they're both extremely talented, but, like you, I'm more of a Clay person. :wave:

BRER STITCH

SpongeScott said:
Interesting note on Diana Degarmo. I met a guy this week from Atlanta who is her vocal advisor. To make a long story short, she's been offered the role of Belle on Broadway's Beauty and the Best beginning in the summer.

Well....the show had to close sooner or later.....

:lookaroun

tigsmom

SpongeScott said:

WOW!!!!!! I would make the drive to the city for that.

tigger248

BRER STITCH said:
Yeah....especially since I can't tell them apart by listening!

:lol:

Hey, I like Diana! :mad: :lol:

I voted for her every week. Fantasia has a good voice, but I liked Diana's style better. Fantasia seemed too Macy Gray for me.

MagicalMonorail

I like Diana Degarmo. I also liked her CD that came out. Having her on the WDW Christmas parade was great for me. Two of the things I like most. Diana and Disney. I haven't ever heard her on the radio and I've only heard Fantasia once. I don't know why, but the 3rd season Idols don't seem to be doing as well. Here's for another great season!

imagineer boy

Its back! That first guy was great, the second guy who was the big fan of American Idol was just okay, that geek was horrid, and that one girl was amazing! But the next rapper guy looks hoorible! Lets wait and see!

imagineer boy

Man, that rapper was hilariouse! :lol: I was in stitches. I couldn't understand a word he was saying. It was so funny when she said, "Yeah, you can rap good, but can you sing?" and hes like "What?"

tigger248

imagineer boy said:
Man, that rapper was hilariouse! :lol: I was in stitches. I couldn't understand a word he was saying. It was so funny when she said, "Yeah, you can rap good, but can you sing?" and hes like "What?"

:lol:

He was funny! Especially when Randy told him to aim it at Simon and he asked where/who Simon was.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom