American Idol!

Atta83

They looked like they were taped at sea world of busch gadens. Maybe they didnt use disney cause disney is abc and not fox.... :lookaroun:...

Legacy

Atta83 said:
They looked like they were taped at sea world of busch gadens. Maybe they didnt use disney cause disney is abc and not fox.... :lookaroun:...
The airboat segment was taped neat Cape Canaveral (sp) and the "theme park" segments were taped at Busch Gardens in Tampa. Geesh that was annoying.

Invero

Original Poster
aim said:
Was it me, or was LL a lil too nice to everyone? lol
GROUP HUG EVERYONE!!! lol Waaay to nice. Even Paula isn't that nice.

It sucked about Orlando, though. We got the shaft on this one.

tigger248

aim said:
Was it me, or was LL a lil too nice to everyone? lol

Yeah, I thought that too. It was like he was afraid to say no. He only said no once and it looked like he was sad to do it.

I was a little disappointed in the Orlando segment. Only like 15 or 20 minutes? What a rip! It was also a little disappointing that they showed Busch Gardens and acted like they were trying to pass it off as an Orlando attraction. Even if they couldn't show Disney, it seems like they could have at least filmed in Orlando. Oh well.

aim

Invero said:
GROUP HUG EVERYONE!!! lol Waaay to nice. Even Paula isn't that nice.

It sucked about Orlando, though. We got the shaft on this one.

yay! A hug from Tyler! :sohappy:

Now see, I liked the twins. I would be upset if I were them too about being grouped together. I thought they both had really good voices. At least one got in. The episode on Tuesday....the blonde headed boy with glasses...reminded me of a mixture of Nick Carter and Clay :lol: As for Wednesday's episode....I can't say I was overly thrilled with any of them. boooo this season isn't as good as the others. But Paula and Simon...TOO funny! ha ha

JLW11Hi

Here's something that might interest you American Idol/Disney fans.

If you were watching the Orlando auditions the other night, you might remember when Paula lashed out at Simon and Randy for not accepting one of the contestants and said she wanted to quit the show. Luckily, she eventually got Randy to change his mind, and he was accepted. That contestant just happened to be on the Disney College Program at the time!

I thought it was odd when Simon said that he sounded like someone who "should be sinning in front of 'Magic Mountain' at Disney."

'Magic Mountain'...What the heck...?

So root for Desi when you see him on the show next time!

Boo's Mom

did anybody see the 16 year old girl who came out saying that simon said she had more talent than he had seen that night. He said she needed a lot of work on her voice and that she is just 16 and should work on her singing a little more before she would be right for the competition. I would have loved to be in her living room when they watched the show to see the look on her mothers face when she heard the real truth because her daughter is a big liar and made her mother and herself look bad on tv!

imagineer boy

And then there was that one guy who sounded EXACTLY like a girl! It was bizaar.

And then there was that one rapper guy who was a nanny. The poor girls he nannys! He was seriously cussing after the judges dissed him.

aim

imagineer boy said:
And then there was that one guy who sounded EXACTLY like a girl! It was bizaar.

And then there was that one rapper guy who was a nanny. The poor girls he nannys! He was seriously cussing after the judges dissed him.

The nanny guy, Chris, is an actor. He's been on a few things. Used to be in commercials. And was on an episode of Trading Spaces (by far it's the funniest TS episode). And some show on like AMC or something like that. When he walked in I was like "It's Chris!" and my sister asked if I knew him. ha ha. He's a very funny guy. So him doing that on AI..was awesome :lol:

Invero

Original Poster
STR8FAN2005 said:
I'm new to watching American Idol. What happens in the next round?
Welcome to the addictive world of AI! :)

The next round is the group trials... they perform as groups, and get eliminated as groups, I believe.

tigger248

imagineer boy said:

I was thinking the same thing when I watched it. I'd hate for him to watch my kids (if I had any...) with a mouth like that.

tigger248

aim said:
Now see, I liked the twins. I would be upset if I were them too about being grouped together. I thought they both had really good voices. At least one got in. The episode on Tuesday....the blonde headed boy with glasses...reminded me of a mixture of Nick Carter and Clay :lol: As for Wednesday's episode....I can't say I was overly thrilled with any of them. boooo this season isn't as good as the others. But Paula and Simon...TOO funny! ha ha

I liked the twins too. I thought they should have made it the first time. Then the one got in and I was happy. The other one should have made it last night, imo. He was as good as a lot of the ones that were let in.

BTW, what are the rules for when the votes are split half and half (like when 2 say yes and 2 say no)? Sometimes they were getting in, and others they weren't. It didn't really seem fair.

nicholas

tigger248 said:
I liked the twins too. I thought they should have made it the first time. Then the one got in and I was happy. The other one should have made it last night, imo. He was as good as a lot of the ones that were let in.

BTW, what are the rules for when the votes are split half and half (like when 2 say yes and 2 say no)? Sometimes they were getting in, and others they weren't. It didn't really seem fair.
Up until last night, only one judge was allowed to say "no" and you would get in. So, if there were three judges you had to get two to say "yes". and if there were four judges, you had to get three. Last night was weird because there was one person who only got two and two and they let them through. I also thought it was interesting. There was obviously part of their audition that was cut for tv that probably explained how they got someone to change their vote to a yes.

tigger248

nicholas said:
Up until last night, only one judge was allowed to say "no" and you would get in. So, if there were three judges you had to get two to say "yes". and if there were four judges, you had to get three. Last night was weird because there was one person who only got two and two and they let them through. I also thought it was interesting. There was obviously part of their audition that was cut for tv that probably explained how they got someone to change their vote to a yes.

Thanks! If last night was the only time that anyone got in when the votes were split, that would explain why it was the first time I'd noticed it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom