American Idol!

Not For Sale

Some people, like Braxton try too hard to sound like a professional (using pro "techniques") when they obviously don't have any training/idea what they're doing.

Legacy

AliciaLuvzDizne said:
brave brave brave

im just a bitty chicken when it comes to that :lol:
It was a combination of confidence and curiousity. I'm confident I could get to Hollywood, and curious as to what the judges would say.

tigsmom

Legacy said:
I like the guest judges at this stage. They actually seem important now.

I especially like tonight's guest judge. :D

I don't usually watch this early in the competition, but I don't control the TV. *sigh*

AliciaLuvzDizne

OK guys...
we have made a chatroom for anyone who is watching the show.... anyone who wants to chat about it we're making it a regular thing
the name of the room (aim) is
WDWMagic American Idol

join us!

TRITON4ME

Account Suspended
What about Simon saying to that girl in the pink shirt: "I mean you look like a whale." :lol: Me and my roomate could not stop laughing! I know it was really mean for him to say something like that but you'd have to admit his responces are never really "nice."

SpongeScott

This is the fourth time that people can see the process. These people who CANNOT sing should know that they are going to be humiliated in front of the entire nation. And, find some new friends if they tell you that you sound great when you sound worse than two cats in heat. I wasn't overly impressed with anyone last night, but there is a long way to go.

Invero

Original Poster
The thing that kills me is that these people with no talent honestly think that they DO have talent. It's like they're tone deaf, and have friends that would rather lie than be honest.

Actually, what gets me more is what they will do to get there. Selling wedding rings, camping out on cement for a few days, all to hear "I would rather poke my eyes out with a ballpoint pen than listen to another moment of you singing" in a British accent.

AliciaLuvzDizne

yeah...and to be perfectly honest i wasnt that impressed with the wedding ring lady...i feel like she got through just because she had a sad story and she brought her baby in too

Erika

AliciaLuvzDizne said:
yeah...and to be perfectly honest i wasnt that impressed with the wedding ring lady...i feel like she got through just because she had a sad story and she brought her baby in too

I think she had a pretty voice but I agree- I had hoped she'd sound better. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that she will improve.

tigsmom

I liked Toni Braxton's cousin. :rolleyes:

Now I might do alot of things, but I would never sell my wedding ring if I were still married. Heck, I've got two of them.

imagineer boy

Did anyone see that guy who sung "Tomorrow" from Annie? Geez, he could hold those notes for a long time, but he got out of tune alot and the song became very bizaar.

AliciaLuvzDizne

whats really sad is that she said she had a choice between her wedding rings and her karaoke machine to sell
and she would miss her wedding rings LESS

stupid

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom