American Idol!

pinkrose

I know of a couple of people who tried out for the show. One was told she was too "polished" and the other one made it a couple of rounds (she's a very talented singer). I think it's 3 or 4 rounds you go through to make it in front of Simon and them.

tigger248

I had a friend in high school who used to say he was gonna try out, but if he had, he would have been on the rejects shows. He wasn't very good at all. A fun guy, just couldn't carry a note.

I do know some people who I wish would try out because they have some serious talent. Though one will never do it because he has no desire to be a pop star (he's more interested in church music and is actually a church music director). Awesome voice though. Another one was a girl I worked with on the college program. She had another amazing voice.

nibblesandbits

There was this girl who went to my high school that auditioned for it (at least that's what I heard through the rumor mill) who I thought was really really outstanding but she only made it through the first 3 rounds or something like that. After watching all of these contestants, it makes me wonder what they were actually looking for b/c she could have outsung them all.

WDWScottieBoy

nicholas said:
Well, last year's Scatgirl is wdwhumanmap on here. But I haven't seen her post in ages.

And that's a good thing too. She was always being really negative on here and got red marks against her quite a lot. She claimed to be an English major but would never write in proper English on here at all. We always told her that we couldn't read her posts because they looked like (and often were) just run-on sentences, that is if there was even more than one in there. :lol: Her reason, "it was her time off of school and she could write however she wanted to." My feeling is that not only was she a reject on the show, but tries too hard to impress everyone everywhere and it hasn't worked yet.

Just my two cents. :lol:

About AI this season, it should be good, there have been some pretty talented people so far. I really liked the African-American guy that was a church youth director or something like that, he had an amazing voice. He also had cool hair (the dreds) and whatnot, looked like a really nice Jamacaiin man I guess.

Invero

Original Poster
WDWScottieBoy said:
She claimed to be an English major but would never write in proper English on here at all.

Didn't she also claim that she could sing? :hurl:

Oooooh, on a side note, I crossed the 2,000 post line! WOOHOO!

WDWScottieBoy

Invero said:
Didn't she also claim that she could sing? :hurl:

Oooooh, on a side note, I crossed the 2,000 post line! WOOHOO!

Not only did she claim she could sing, but she thought she had an increbile voice, and even told me through PMs that many Broadway companies have offered her increbile jobs as well as some recording labels wanting her to release some CDs, and she claimed they weren't "William Hung" quality CDs but really "good" CDs. :lol: :hurl:

And I just went over 1400 posts!

AliciaLuvzDizne

imagineer boy said:
Wouldn't that have been hilariouse though, if one of them were expected to suck, but sang with the most incredable voice ever? That would've been great.
clay aiken?

when he first walked in they snickerd at his appearance (and so did i) then he opened his mouth and everyone was like WOAH

:D

Atta83

AliciaLuvzDizne said:
clay aiken?

when he first walked in they snickerd at his appearance (and so did i) then he opened his mouth and everyone was like WOAH

:D

I still say he should of won that season... :fork:

BRER STITCH

Call me when the "auditions" are over and the "real" show begins!

This is getting to be a bit too staged for me. :snore:

:rolleyes:

One cool thing though.....I hear they actually had a TON more guys qualify than girls for a change and they had already agreed to make it 50/50 in the final group, so the guys should be much better than those in years past!

BRING IT ON!

:sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom