American Idol!

tigsmom

AliciaLuvzDizne said:
whats really sad is that she said she had a choice between her wedding rings and her karaoke machine to sell
and she would miss her wedding rings LESS

stupid

Well, you can't practice your singing with a wedding ring. :rolleyes:

tigger248

Awww! I missed most of tonight's show. I had choir practice at church until 8:00. The first one I saw was that black girl with the really weird voice. I was real surprised that she got through. Did I miss anything good?

nibblesandbits

Computer Magic said:
I predict good things from her. My favorite to win so far.

She's totally my favorite so far. Although they really aren't showing many people who are good singing. Mostly the bad ones. So it is hard to judge. I did enjoy Ozzie Smith's son though. He was one of the first to perform. (I'm from STL though...so that might have something to so with it) I think we could see good things from him as well.

imagineer boy

Ozzie Smith's son was excelent, and so was that country girl. How bout that guy who worked on a cruise ship who threw a temper tantrum with the judges. That was hilariouse. You could tell that he was a spoiled pretty boy. And those two geeky guys were hilariouse as well! They have to have been the worst on the show so far.

tigsmom

nibblesandbits said:
... I did enjoy Ozzie Smith's son though. He was one of the first to perform. (I'm from STL though...so that might have something to so with it) I think we could see good things from him as well.

Yes, he was very good as well. And its ok to be biased to the hometown kid. :lol:

Erika

imagineer boy said:
And those two geeky guys were hilariouse as well! They have to have been the worst on the show so far.

The one was from Hoffman Estates, IL.

:lookaroun
I might know where that is.

disneymoc

imagineer boy said:
And those two geeky guys were hilariouse as well! They have to have been the worst on the show so far.

I actually kind of felt sorry for them. I am glad they became friends. It touched me in some way. It might be because I saw a little bit of me in them.

AliciaLuvzDizne

disneymoc said:
I actually kind of felt sorry for them. I am glad they became friends. It touched me in some way. It might be because I saw a little bit of me in them.
tyler said that the promo before the commercial said that one of them was going to make it. they lied

they were pretty funny.

GenerationX

I think the promo was only deceptive, as opposed to being an outright lie. I think Seacrest asked, "Which one will make it through to the next round?" And the answer was "neither".

I agree with SpongeScott's assertion that the country girl from Oklahoma will win. Not only is she incredibly hot, but she actually sang on tune. None of the judges (including Simon) even so much as hesitated in sending her to the next round.

nibblesandbits

imagineer boy said:

Oh my gosh! The two geeky boys made me laugh. I mean I kinda felt bad for them, but they were still hilarious. I knew neither of them was going to make it before they even sang. It was a hunch.

imagineer boy

Wouldn't that have been hilariouse though, if one of them were expected to suck, but sang with the most incredable voice ever? That would've been great.

WDWScottieBoy

Erika said:
The one was from Hoffman Estates, IL.

:lookaroun
I might know where that is.

I think I know where that is too Erika (sounds like a 20 minute car trip!) :lookaroun

Seeing all the people from IL made me feel bad to be from here and happy that I'm moving to FL.

And the one thing I have liked the most so far was the group (I think from St. Louis) that started out the show screaming: SIMON, YOU SUCK!

I think that was classic!

Legacy

I'm almost scared to watch the Orlando audition. I can just tell some one I know is going to make a fool out of themselves...

WDWScottieBoy

Did anyone from the boards audition for it? My best friend (he just turned 29 so he missed the cut-off date) would have been perfect. He does karaoke all the time and won 2nd at the Virgin store at DTD. Had he won, he would be out in Vegas doing a show sometime that's to air soon on tv about Karaoke people competing for a prize.

I'd love to see some of our WDWMAGIC members on there, it'd be hilarious. It'd be nice to see someone from here make it to Hollywood as well.

Are there any singers/entertainers on here that could have done really well but didn't go to it?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom