American Idol!

Dizknee_Phreek

Bo: He did ok tonight...I dunno...he just doesn't cut it for me. He's no American Idol in my eyes.

Jessica: I've never liked her. She's an ok singer, but there's really nothing special about her.

Anthony: I really liked him at first. Tonight was better than last week...but I still think his Latin song has been is absolute best!

Nikko: I like him a lot better than Mario. I'm glad he's around, but he's not my favorite...I'm sure he'll have a record deal no matter what, though.

Anwar: Poor guy...he's so adorable! I really want him to go far, but he'd better step up his performances and song choices soon!

Constantine: "I really like this guy. He has a soft/kind personality with that rocker edge." - MM, your description of him made me *squee* :D Constantine is my absolute favorite this season! Partly based on looks, cause he's hot; partly based on voice (have you heard his band's album? friggin great!); partly based on...well, everything else about him. I love Constantine! And apparently, I'm one of the few who loved his song last week. I loved how he rocked it out!

Nadia: Liked her at first, but another one that's gotta step up on performances...tonight was just a copy of the original for me.

Scott: Ugh...I honestly don't see how anyone can stand this guy. He doesn't have good vocals, and I can't stand watching him. He just needs to go.

Carrie: Wonderful, as always! Though, I do miss the rocker Carrie we saw last week...that was just totally unexpected and awesome!

Vonzell: She keeps getting better and better! Good for her! I think she actually has a shot now!

It's weird, but I have been agreeing with Simon all season. Somebody slap me.
Me too! I'm not sure if it's Simon or me, but it's weird!

nibblesandbits

Bo: I thought Bo did an excellent job with the stage preformance.

Jessica: I thought that the song was done well, but like Simon said, it is probably forgetable.

Anthony: He's going to be in the bottom 3 tonight.

Nikko: He is an amazing singer, one of my favorites, and I hope that he lasts for a while but as some people have mentioned, there are quite a few singers who he sounds like.

Anwar: I agreed with Simon and Randy on his performance last night completely. I wouldn't be suprised if he were in the bottom 3 tonight either. He's just lost his Anwar-ness.

Constantine: Am I the only one who thinks that Bo is 10 times better than him? If I had to choose a rocker it would be Bo. I think that Constantine relies on his looks too much to pull him out of being cut.

Nadia: I really thought she redeamed herself from last time. I thought she did a really good job.

Scott: He should also be in the bottom 3.

Carrie: was awesome and is my favorite in the competition. She is continually amazing and hasn't really faltered yet. (In my opinion)

Vonzell: I agreed with Simon in that if you told me 3 weeks ago that she was going to be trying to do a Whitney song, I would have laughed in your face, but she actually pulled it off and she is definitely a force to be reckoned with.

WDWScottieBoy

Carrie is still in the top! She WILL win this. I think Simon likes her so much, that he would sign her even if she didn't win.

I was telling Melissa last night that she could record every song she has sung so far and have a best-selling record.

Invero

Original Poster
Scott needs to go... BLAH. Especially after last night... his performance was Mikalaish.

Even Simon said that Nadia needs to be replaced by Scott in the bottom 3. Nadia better stay...

*PHEW* she is safe!

imagineer boy

Good bye Jessica! Gosh, I was way off on my bottom 3. I was expecting, Anwar ( the only one I got right ), Scott, and Anthony. Scott and Anthony both need to go NOW!!! Oh well, its sad to see Jessica go, but she was kinda boring and didn't stand out much.

DDuckFan130

Computer Magic said:
Yep, if it wasn't for the great news we both had today, it could have be made us cranky :D :wave:
:lol: Definitely. Well this kind of thing doesn't make me cranky. I'll be mad/sad, whatever until the show is over and then I'm over it :hammer:

Laura

Ugh I can't believe it! Where did that bottom 3 come from?? I mean why on Earth would Anwar and Jessica be in the bottom 3 while Scott and Anthony are still safe?!!

Invero

Original Poster
Laura22 said:
Ugh I can't believe it! Where did that bottom 3 come from?? I mean why on Earth would Anwar and Jessica be in the bottom 3 while Scott and Anthony are still safe?!!
Anthony has the cuteness, so all the little girls will be voting for him. I mean, did you see him wink to the camera tonight? That's his saving grace.

DDuckFan130

Invero said:
Anthony has the cuteness, so all the little girls will be voting for him. I mean, did you see him wink to the camera tonight? That's his saving grace.
OMG, it's like you saw my sister's reaction :lol: She hasn't cared for him lately but when he did that, she would not shut up about it :brick:

Then again, I've squealed for Constantine :lol: but I like his talent also.

Laura

Invero said:

I don't find him very cute actually. I did see him wink and almost gagged. When he sings the hole in his neck distracts me too much. He did a good job this week, but he's inconsistent, 90% of the time sings out of tune. I don't care for him at all.

And what's up with Scott Savol? Is he getting symapthy votes or something? I mean he doesn't even COMPARE to the other contestants in singing ability. He was good for the top 14 but definitely should not be in the top 10.

The_CEO

Laura22 said:
I don't find him very cute actually. I did see him wink and almost gagged. When he sings the hole in his neck distracts me too much. He did a good job this week, but he's inconsistent, 90% of the time sings out of tune. I don't care for him at all.

And what's up with Scott Savol? Is he getting symapthy votes or something? I mean he doesn't even COMPARE to the other contestants in singing ability. He was good for the top 14 but definitely should not be in the top 10.

Yeah Scott is in the bottom three next week, I can feel it. Carrie is my favorite. She has the strongest voice in my opinion.

MagicalMonorail

I will miss Jessica. She had a voice that I think could rival Carrie's. She didn't have that outstanding personality, but she still could put on a great performance.

I can't believe what Randy said. He said this is a singing competition, but it isn't. It's a popularity contest and he knows it.

Debbie

With Jessica's departure last night; I hope this isn't a sign of things to come. Last season, a few people were voted off before their time; yet that Carrot Top guy kept squeaking by. Scott Savol did a poor job on the Brian McKnight song and he deserved to be in the bottom three.......and I'm worried if this is an indication of DejaVu

wannab@dis

I'm going to stop watching this nonsense...

Either Amwar or Scott should have been gone, not Jessica... I don't get the fascination with Amwar. His vocals usually suck with the exception of the the last note of the song and he may hit that ONE note. I swear, people must be tone deaf. Another example of this... the "Nanny" chick should never had gotten so far.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom