Amazing Race...how Sweet The Sound!

BRER STITCH

Original Poster
WOOHOO!!!!!

Everyone's favorite race around the world gets started this Sunday night.

Let's chat about it here!!!!!

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

BRER STITCH

Original Poster
This year’s racers are:

Bilal & Sa’eed – Best Friends
David & Mary – Married Parents
Duke & Lauren – Father/Daughter
Dustin & Kandice – Beauty Queens
Erwin & Godwin – Brothers
Kellie & Jamie – Cheerleaders
Lyn & Karlyn - Mothers
Peter & Sarah – Iron Man competitors
Rob & Kimberly – Dating
Tom & Terry – Dating
Tyler & James – Models
Vipul & Arti – Married

Who will be first to get "PHIL-iminated"?????

BRER STITCH

Original Poster
Interesting bit of trivia for AR fans:

This season's edition starts from Gasworks Park in Seattle, Washington - the site of the finish line of AR#3, where FLO and ZACK claimed the title!

:king:

Nemo14

Interesting bit of trivia for AR fans:

This season's edition starts from Gasworks Park in Seattle, Washington - the site of the finish line of AR#3, where FLO and ZACK claimed the title!

:king:
Interesting! I love that show, but wish they hadn't changed it to Sunday.

hoppypooh

This looks like a very diverse season - with two Asian-American teams, an Indian-American team and a Muslim team. Also, Sarah, the Iron Man competitor, has an artificial leg.

GenerationX

"A Detour is a choice between two tasks, each with its own pros and cons ...

"I'm sorry to say you've both been (phil)eminated from the race ...

The Race is back!

BRER STITCH said:
Maybe a good start to this race will erase the bad memory of the place where that miserable whining harpy Flo won AR3. I had been rooting for Ken & Gerard that whole season. Yes, I am still bitter.

Anyway, it's a race around the world! Cool local-inspired tasks! Beautiful scenery! Bickering! ... I can't wait!

popsicletrees

Maybe a good start to this race will erase the bad memory of the place where that miserable whining harpy Flo won AR3. I had been rooting for Ken & Gerard that whole season. Yes, I am still bitter.

Agreed.

I am so ready for this show to start! However, I probably won't be able to watch the first episode. So keep me posted tomorrow night!

BRER STITCH

Original Poster
IT'S ALMOST TIME!!!!!!!!

FIRE UP THOSE TELEVISIONS AND GET THE POPCORN POPPED!!!!!!!!

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
I can't wait. I really only got into watching AR last season but I am definetly hooked.

I am DVRing it and am gonna watch it a little later on. It's an hour tonight right?

maggiegrace1

AWESOME!!!!!

I loved it.....
I really like the models and I also like Tom and Terry....:)

David and Mary(kentucky)....
Hmmmm....thats all I have to say about them....

I was surprised at the early elimination...
This is going to be an Amazing season I think...

I do think that that Sarah uses her disability sometimes when she should not..but I guess we will see what happens...

GenerationX

Great start! I think this is the first time they're going west around the world. I'm fairly certain the other seasons had them going east (not including the Family Edition, where they pretty much just puttered around the U.S.). Phil mentioned that at 8 pit stops there would be a philimination. This is normal when they have 11 teams, but with 12 teams it didn't make sense. Either the final 4 were going to race to the finish, or some team would get the boot mid-leg. They cleared up that mystery pretty quick.

First impressions:

Rob & Kimberly - Ah, the bickering couple. Every season has at least one team that goes at it non-stop. This may be the first time the bickering team couldn't even get to the first airport without arguing. I will grow weary of them soon.

Erwin & Godwin - The idiots who think they're intellectuals (see: Heather & Eve from AR3). Water pistols at an airport. Brilliant.

David & Mary, Lyn & Karlyn, Peter & Sarah, Tom & Terry - Waaah! I can't make it up the rope. Waaah!! I don't like whiners. At least Mary eventually tried to encourage herself. I'd have sympathy for Sarah, but she claimed to be a bad@ss ironman competitor. No sympathy.

Bilal & Sa'eed - Who?

Vipul & Arti - You're out at the first pit stop. You were on the Race for a couple of days, max. You did not learn a life lesson as a result of being on the race. You may have had fun and it was certainly interesting, but I doubt you really learned much about yourselves or your relationship.

Dustin & Kandice - We're pretty!
Kellie & Jamie - We're cheerleaders!
Tyler & James - We're models! Although to their credit, they were the first team at the brick detour to figure out that you needed the big gray bricks along the outside edge.

Duke & Lauren - Who?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom