All Epcot, All the Time (aka Has Disney given up on SSE?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HMF

Original Poster
What happens if the descent really is finished' How will we go on with our lives?:confused:

Lee

Adventurer
Bring it on. You know where I am if you need help in post production ;)

Could happen, actually. :lol:
I will be using my old Sony Hi-8 camera with night shot.
Haven't used it in years, and actually forgot I had it. I just ordered a cable to plug into my computer for conversion, but who knows how well that will work.:shrug:

EPCOT Explorer said:
Heck, just lean out. It's not that far.
Ok. Drive up there and help. I do the taping, you do the leaning.
What could go wrong?:lookaroun

Maybe I'll just take some sort of stick or other implement to facilitate the parting of the curtains.

EPCOT Explorer

Could happen, actually. :lol:
I will be using my old Sony Hi-8 camera with night shot.
Haven't used it in years, and actually forgot I had it. I just ordered a cable to plug into my computer for conversion, but who knows how well that will work.:shrug:

Maybe I'll just take some sort of stick or other implement to facilitate the parting of the curtains.

We can bring the other person that we have a rendezvous up, too. That should be fun.:D

You shoot, I lean, he looks out for CM's.

Who needs dinner?:lol::lookaroun

hpyhnt 1000

I don't know, it sounded really weird with it cut off like that.

It is interesting that at whatever time it was made, there is a recording out there of that line cut out, meaning they toyed with it at some point. As far as I could tell, all the other dialogue was the same.

Oh, they toyed with quite a bit in the early days. The major ones I've noticed have been:

- The opening ascent narration. The line, "And for a brief moment, we have been among its passengers," has been added. This was absent initially.

- The Phoenician scene. First, the addition of, "Thank the Phoenicians." Shortly after that, the line, "they invented them," was added after "Thank the Phoenicians."

- The 180top. Initial narration has been shortened dramatically. References to SSE being "networked" and "online" have disappeared. Also, the line, "For the first time in history, all of us can have a say about the world we want to live in," was moved to the beginning of the next segment of narration as we descend into the blue LED starfield.

- Video screen naration. This segment has seen quite a change, being reworked completely since the preview days.

One other note, I'm pretty sure that the 180top score has changed. It sounds much more dramatic and there is more bass and drum in there then there used to be in December. :shrug:

Lee said:

Alright, I can't wait for these "behind the curtains" pics. :lol: I'll be there on Saturday (hey, maybe we'll run into each other! :lookaroun) so we'll see if anything changed.

HMF

Original Poster
- The Phoenician scene. First, the addition of, "Thank the Phoenicians." Shortly after that, the line, "they invented them," was added after "Thank the Phoenicians."
Now' if only they could remove those lines completely.

EPCOT Explorer

Oh, they toyed with quite a bit in the early days. The major ones I've noticed have been:

- The opening ascent narration. The line, "And for a brief moment, we have been among its passengers," has been added. This was absent initially.

- The 180top. Initial narration has been shortened dramatically. References to SSE being "networked" and "online" have disappeared. Also, the line, "For the first time in history, all of us can have a say about the world we want to live in," was moved to the beginning of the next segment of narration as we descend into the blue LED starfield.

- Video screen naration. This segment has seen quite a change, being reworked completely since the preview days.

One other note, I'm pretty sure that the 180top score has changed. It sounds much more dramatic and there is more bass and drum in there then there used to be in December. :shrug:

Alright, I can't wait for these "behind the curtains" pics. :lol: I'll be there on Saturday (hey, maybe we'll run into each other! :lookaroun) so we'll see if anything changed.

They turned up the bass.;)

ProjectXBlog

I'm having an Epcot brain fart and I figuered this was the place to come.

What was the song Celebrate the Future from?

Well, it was the theme of the Millennium Celebration...are we thinking of the same thing? It's on one of the WDW Park soundtracks I have from the "Hand In Hand" celebration.

...Unless there's another "Celebrate the Future" I'm not aware of.

mcjaco

I will be using my old Sony Hi-8 camera with night shot. Haven't used it in years, and actually forgot I had it. I just ordered a cable to plug into my computer for conversion, but who knows how well that will work.:shrug:

That's what I still use. Until it dies, and I feel comfortable with the HDD, or Flash memory cams, I staying put with the old Hi8. I'd get DVTape, but I have a feeling it's going to be impossible to buy those pretty soon.

As for the cable. They work well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom