All Epcot, All the Time (aka Has Disney given up on SSE?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GothMickey

Wow, have you all lost your taste of all things Epcot, all the time? And did you finally give up on the finishing touches to Spaceship Earth? Also, my Epcot CD is about ready to be burned. I am just working through some of the music from the countries and International Gateway. I'll list everything here once I have it complete.

EPCOT Explorer

Wow, have you all lost your taste of all things Epcot, all the time? And did you finally give up on the finishing touches to Spaceship Earth? Also, my Epcot CD is about ready to be burned. I am just working through some of the music from the countries and International Gateway. I'll list everything here once I have it complete.
We are waiting...;):D

RSoxNo1

I figure since this thread has been de-railed enough times, can anyone explain to me what the Bookmarks at the bottom of each thread are?
* Submit Thread to Digg Digg
* Submit Thread to del.icio.us del.icio.us
* Submit Thread to StumbleUpon StumbleUpon
* Submit Thread to Google Google

Vernonpush

I figure since this thread has been de-railed enough times, can anyone explain to me what the Bookmarks at the bottom of each thread are?
* Submit Thread to Digg Digg
* Submit Thread to del.icio.us del.icio.us
* Submit Thread to StumbleUpon StumbleUpon
* Submit Thread to Google Google

I have no idea:shrug: . Anyone know?:lookaroun

TheDisneyMagic

Those links allow you to submit a link to this threat on to those websites, it is a way for a web admisitrator to generate more traffic to a website by getting the users to reccomend a page to services such as Digg which other people read.

EPCOT Explorer

Well, this is cool...:D

My friend NemoRocks, a fellow member of this board is attending Studio 20 and journeyed over to EPCOT to find this...

DSC04367.jpg

The animation is a tad different. The characters without a rider's face are much different from what they used to be. They used to be MUCH, much more cartoony.

Interesting that they have been tinkering with the software.

jt04

Well, this is cool...:D

My friend NemoRocks, a fellow member of this board is attending Studio 20 and journeyed over to EPCOT to find this...

DSC04367.jpg

The animation is a tad different. The characters without a rider's face are much different from what they used to be. They used to be MUCH, much more cartoony.

Interesting that they have been tinkering with the software.

I think this is further proof they are still improving aspects of the ride descent. I have always "suspected" the hold up is software related. Thanks for the info.

EPCOT Explorer

I think this is further proof they are still improving aspects of the ride descent. I have always "suspected" the hold up is software related. Thanks for the info.

Thanks, but thank Nemo!:lol::wave:

Certainly hope you are right...This looks interesting.

aladdin2007

Hmmm I dont know what to think about that, except thats good news I suppose that they are tinkering a bit with the vehicle visual, however still no changes around you or above you.

jt04

Hmmm I dont know what to think about that, except thats good news I suppose that they are tinkering a bit with the vehicle visual, however still no changes around you or above you.

Perhaps that is just what they want us to think :lookaroun

aladdin2007

Perhaps that is just what they want us to think :lookaroun

True. At the same time though nothing "looks" anywhere near done or ready in the descent. That doesnt mean its not set to go with the flip of a switch I guess, but right now it doesnt look like a finish line is near. Maybe they will shock us. Or will still be a one overnight thing and the next day boom, we say breaking news on here about a completion out of the blue. Just like this vehicle image tinkering.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom