All Epcot, All the Time (aka Has Disney given up on SSE?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaytrod

Just discovered an old WOL BGM on Itunes (now on my iphone hehe)... It immediately brought me back to the good ol' days of Epcot from the first note. It's "Behind The Waterfall" by Paul Speer, check it out. Just listen to the preview and you should know it right off the bat. Im not actually sure if they only played this song in WOL because for some reason .. In my head .. I remember hearing this song A LOT at Disney and I was never one to stay in WOL for an extended period of time. I think maybe they turned it into all Future World BGM at some point or something.. I distinctivly remember hearing it at night time for some reason, and I feel like I was waiting for someone as it just played and played lol.. Anyways hope you enjoy :)

Jaytrod

I think you are right about the Kingdom ...That would make the night time part of my memory more accurate and would make better sense of why I think I heard it so much.

beyondyou

As Promised i went to Epcot. I only rode SSE as everything else was to long of a wait as this is a crazy week at Disney(i'm going to hate going back to work tomorrow)

no real changes in the decent. i only have about 3 good pictures to give everyone. i did not see any computers working on anythig...but im sure they would have pulled them out asap with all hte crowds!!

onto the pictures. discuss about them all ya want please

005.jpg

006.jpg

Black Blanket still up
009.jpg

good view of the ceiling during the whole last part before the end of the ride

Disneyson 1

Well, the wire in THIS ride is so.. visible! That's not good. I can understand if there's wire in Dinosaur or dark rides or places not as... this.

hpyhnt 1000

Well, the wire in THIS ride is so.. visible! That's not good. I can understand if there's wire in Dinosaur or dark rides or places not as... this.

In SSE's defense, chicken wire has been a very visible part of the attraction since the '94 version. It was impossible to NOT notice the bundle of wire and cord coming out of the glitter city; at least then it had pretty laser/fiber optic effects on it, whereas this one has virtually nothing, but the structure was just as visible then as this one is. :shrug:

Thanks for the pics. :wave: -pause- SSE isn't done, right? I mean, I'm beginning to wonder as well... :(

EPCOT Explorer

As Promised i went to Epcot. I only rode SSE as everything else was to long of a wait as this is a crazy week at Disney(i'm going to hate going back to work tomorrow)

no real changes in the decent. i only have about 3 good pictures to give everyone. i did not see any computers working on anythig...but im sure they would have pulled them out asap with all hte crowds!!

onto the pictures. discuss about them all ya want please

005.jpg

006.jpg

Black Blanket still up
009.jpg

good view of the ceiling during the whole last part before the end of the ride
WOW! That first one os quite interesting! What's that white thing? What are those wires? Who are we, and where are we going? The answers lie in our past...:lol::lookaroun

In the second shot...That's a rectangle. I didn't know we were branching out into other geometric forms, WDI. :lol:

Seriously...Thought provoking stuff.
-pause- SSE isn't done, right? I mean, I'm beginning to wonder as well... :(

Martin says patience. Lee says patience. I tend to agree.:D

krankenstein

WOW! That first one os quite interesting! What's that white thing? What are those wires? Who are we, and where are we going? The answers lie in our past...:lol::lookaroun

In the second shot...That's a rectangle. I didn't know we were branching out into other geometric forms, WDI. :lol:

White thing = light (you can see the bulb)

That is part of a right angel triangle. Not a rectangle. :p

hpyhnt 1000

Uh, I'm pretty sure you're looking at an air conditioning vent and emergency/work light in that first pic. Wires look like supports for the triangle. Calm down, Evan; nothing that exciting to get all worked up about... ;) :lol:

And, patience? PATIENCE??? What do you think I've had the last 22 months have been???? I've thanked the Pheonicians and yet SEE still isn't "networked and online." WHY NOT???? This shouldn't be taking 15,000 years to come up with the next bright idea!!!:lookaroun :p :lol:

EPCOT Explorer

Uh, I'm pretty sure you're looking at an air conditioning vent and emergency/work light in that first pic. Wires look like supports for the triangle. Calm down, Evan; nothing that exciting to get all worked up about... ;) :lol:

And, patience? PATIENCE??? What do you think I've had the last 22 months have been???? I've thanked the Pheonicians and yet SEE still isn't "networked and online." WHY NOT???? This shouldn't be taking 15,000 years to come up with the next bright idea!!!:lookaroun :p :lol:

Calm, Travis, calm...Just play with your touchscreen...:lookaroun:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom