All Epcot, All the Time (aka Has Disney given up on SSE?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tirian

The only way the BBC would sponsor it , if it was themed to strict PC adherence with particular focus on how wonderful liberal lefty thinking is.

And Americans can pay the airfare for Nancy Pelosi and her friends to travel to Europe...again... :lol:

So.........

What about that ending that should have been switched on long ago?

HMF

Original Poster
You know there are left-leaning people on this board.:wave: Even though the thought of Keith Olbermann singing is frightening.

WDW1974

You know there are left-leaning people on this board.:wave: Even though the thought of Keith Olbermann singing is frightening.

I like Keith ... a lot. Even if he is over the top ...

And he isn't the leader of a political party like say that druggie hatemongerer Rush Limbaugh who is the defacto leader of the other party ... the one that's even more out of touch with reality.

~Depression? What Depression?~

aladdin2007

And Americans can pay the airfare for Nancy Pelosi and her friends to travel to Europe...again... :lol:

So.........

What about that ending that should have been switched on long ago?

Its still spring, no one said for sure it would be done in March. It could very well be in April. Those in the know have been saying spring time. But um I too am getting antsy.

HMF

Original Poster

And he isn't the leader of a political party like say that druggie hatemongerer Rush Limbaugh who is the defacto leader of the other party ... the one that's even more out of touch with reality.

~Depression? What Depression?~
Yeah I watch him. I used to think he was just the mirror-image of people like O'Riley but eventually he started making sense. Now lets quickly change the topic back to Epcot Center. Whooosh

jt04

I'm hoping the FoN is ready for the F&G opening and the descent too!:sohappy:

Odd thing 74, for someone who loves to sling mud you sure are whiney when it inevitably gets slung back. :shrug:

Personally, I can't watch KO without sensing I'm watching an extremely slimey used car salesman. He is one miserable human being and he knows it right to his core and he can't escape it either. I see right through the snarkiness and it is dark in there. He lives in a dark pit of despair so don't be fooled. As sad and pathetic as it gets :cry:

~Stimulus?, what stimulus?~ :lookaroun

"goodnight and goodluck" *said in a souless monotone voice*

EpcotServo

I'm hoping the FoN is ready for the F&G opening and the descent too!:sohappy:

Odd thing 74, for someone who loves to sling mud you sure are whiney when it inevitably gets slung back. :shrug:

Personally, I can't watch KO without sensing I'm watching an extremely slimey used car salesman. He is one miserable human being and he knows it right to his core and he can't escape it either. I see right through the snarkiness and it is dark in there. He lives in a dark pit of despair so don't be fooled. As sad and pathetic as it gets :cry:

~Stimulus?, what stimulus?~ :lookaroun

"goodnight and goodluck" *said in a souless monotone voice*

ANNNNDDDDDDD....

picture.php

EpcotServo

:ROFLOL:

That is because Picard has a soul and any mention of KO brings the same response.

~What's with the monotone KO?~

Well, at least you didn't mention a certain Radio Host who has less than no soul, or THIS would've been more appropriate for that name...

:lol:

ttalovebug

Well, it's not news but I had a lovely view of the shuttle launch right behind M:S. A huge crowd gathered to watch, and everyone was cheering. It was a very EPCOT-y moment.:eek:

GothMickey

.....and..........can we expect an update? :wave:

News, we need news :dazzle:

No news cause nothing is happening... :eek:

How much longer do we have to hear NOT MUCH LONGER?? We been hearing that since January.. We are now in March.. :brick:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom