All Epcot, All the Time (aka Has Disney given up on SSE?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptainMichael

Right, knew it was a regular in this thread.

EPIC Avvie BTW.

Jenn actually may have said it first, but I sure was thinking it. That's what happens when you're writing a trip report in your head, but everyone else posts their versions before you get a chance because you're a lazy bum:lookaroun

Thanks...I'm awaiting the flaming...

EPCOT Explorer

Jenn actually may have said it first, but I sure was thinking it. That's what happens when you're writing a trip report in your head, but everyone else posts their versions before you get a chance because you're a lazy bum:lookaroun

Thanks...I'm awaiting the flaming...

Ah...Can't wait to read it next year.:lookaroun:lol:

You won't get any flaming from me, I'm Jewish and I think that's hysterical.:lol:

GothMickey

NOW THERE'S A BIG SURPRISE!!!!1!!!1 HA hahAH HA ha HA hA!!1:hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer::hammer: *goes insane and runs in circles and then runs into a brick wall and passes out*

Why beat yourself up over something we all KNOW isn't happening?

Ok, maybe it is, but, does it shock you that this isn't compete yet? I am going to look at this positively: they are taking such a long time to finish this because it is so awesome and detailed, they need the time to finish. :p

mcjaco

I think they're now changing the triangles to multiplaned rhombuses with music from Yanni. And lazers. Big hot, deadly lazers that shoot riders using their flashes.

MousDad

I think they're now changing the triangles to multiplaned rhombuses with music from Yanni. And lazers. Big hot, deadly lazers that shoot riders using their flashes.

I could have sworn this morning that the rhombuses in section 3, quadrant A of the descent (see SSE 94 schematic) have been re-angled prior to panel 12 in the former glitter city area. Further, dust layers appeared to show some inconsistencies on the top side of each rhombus, indicating that they had been handled after hours. I forgot to look at the curtains though. Darn.

yankspy

i could have sworn this morning that the rhombuses in section 3, quadrant a of the descent (see sse 94 schematic) have been re-angled prior to panel 12 in the former glitter city area. Further, dust layers appeared to show some inconsistencies on the top side of each rhombus, indicating that they had been handled after hours. I forgot to look at the curtains though. Darn.
:lol::lol:

jt04

Just got round to posting this. I've seen the latest pics of FoN somewhere round the web. The pics were taken from the monorail as it went round Futureworld. Well that is a good round up of my latest information.

See you round WDW.

~ gonna go round in circles ~

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom