All Epcot, All the Time (aka Has Disney given up on SSE?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Disneyson 1

Well, it`s been 23 years since Perrin left.... another few weeks or so won`t matter :D

Sorry I'm a little late to the party, but I can't help but wonder why nobody's pointed this out: PERRIN'S 23!!!!! That's what this whole thing mean.... hold on a sec. The site is live...

Never mind. Proceed.

Disneyson 1

Grr... I SHALL HAVE MY VENGEANCE!!!!

(BTW, isn't the rivalry between 23 & 64 sort of turning into a rival family, Romeo & Juliet deal? All we need now is for some people to die and for both of us to get along in peace... now, who's the first sacrifice?

EPCOT Explorer

(BTW, isn't the rivalry between 23 & 64 sort of turning into a rival family, Romeo & Juliet deal? All we need now is for some people to die and for both of us to get along in peace... now, who's the first sacrifice?

:ROFLOL: It's the NWO all over again! We shall rumble!:ROFLOL:

I hope some of you remember that?:lookaroun

And YOU can be our 1st to go, Mr. Son1:drevil::wave::lol:

EpcotServo

Eh.

64's have more weaponry and Fighting Spirit.

Besides, in the end, if there be only one, it will be The SOS Brigade left standing.

CaptainMichael

picture.php
[/IMG]

Disneyson 1

WOW. That certificate's suitable for framing.

And who said you got all the weaponry?!?!?!? WE have fancy... certificate... frames! Yeah! Beat that! And... COMICS!!!! Yeah! And... umm... discounts on Disney expos and merch... and... umm... Yeah. TAKE THAT!

BTW is that Will Ferrel (SP?) as Walt???

EpcotServo

WOW. That certificate's suitable for framing.

And who said you got all the weaponry?!?!?!? WE have fancy... certificate... frames! Yeah! Beat that! And... COMICS!!!! Yeah! And... umm... discounts on Disney expos and merch... and... umm... Yeah. TAKE THAT!

BTW is that Will Ferrel (SP?) as Walt???

The Ron Burgundy Seal Of Awesomeness my friend.

^ Once more, that must have cost at LEAST $10 based on the D23 pricing schematic!!! Are you selling them, you hypocrites? ( :p )

They're absolutely free, you just have to have the guts to print it out.
:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom