All Epcot, All the Time (aka Has Disney given up on SSE?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr.EPCOT

I was just on Spaceship Earth yesterday, no real noticeable changes, although I can swear that those triangles where the glitter city used to be have moved around. As has been mentioned before, there are now little circular (what look to be) metal or plastic plates on some of the triangles, all directly over the ride track's path.

EPCOT Explorer

I was just on Spaceship Earth yesterday, no real noticeable changes, although I can swear that those triangles where the glitter city used to be have moved around. As has been mentioned before, there are now little circular (what look to be) metal or plastic plates on some of the triangles, all directly over the ride track's path.

Ahhh...Very good!
Thanks for updating us.

jt04

Perhaps some motion sensors to trigger the switching of video playbacks at specific intervals :shrug:

Jasonflz

Are they building something behind the curtain or just putting it together and will it please all the fans when it's done?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom